First Ever Floodlit Match……

On 08/10/2022 at 10:02, Ih8rangers said:

Wiping a player out? We’re you at the disabled end aswel watching it ? Never seen any labradors there ! I assume your blind!! 
the wee guy actually admitted he never got touched he fell for nothing and conned the ref ! 
The manager wouldn’t react any other way when he knows the decisions a farse every manager would do the same! 

I was in the stand. Watch the highlights and you'll see he wiped him out. Glens player admitted this, show me your source on this very big claim?

On 08/10/2022 at 05:09, C4mmy31 said:

Apart from complaining about a shite refereeing decision and a player committing whats called a professional foul, how was your 1st time experiencing Scottish football ?

Stick with it, you'll get used to it eventually👍.

My first time watching football lol love it when somebody complete stranger) automatically assumes he knows something about me. 35 in April and been at games from before I could walk or talk, any other stuff you want to make up about me cos i would love to know 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, BigAftonBear said:

My first time watching football lol love it when somebody complete stranger) automatically assumes he knows something about me. 35 in April and been at games from before I could walk or talk, any other stuff you want to make up about me cos i would love to know 😂😂😂

It was a tongue in cheek comment mate, ffs turn that frown upside down 🤣

Since no one else is bothering to post the footage, here's the clip from Twitter. If the referee thinks it's a foul (really difficult to tell but the Darvel player's foot doesn't seem to swing cleanly through so may well be contact) then a red card for DOGSO is obviously the correct decision.

Edited by Ginaro

16 hours ago, catakoom said:
On 09/10/2022 at 23:11, Newguy said:
He goes on the park after every game to shake hands with opposing teams and officials after every game!

No he doesn't he goes on to gloat.

He goes on when Darvel get beat so hardly going on to gloat!

Since no one else is bothering to post the footage, here's the clip from Twitter. If the referee thinks it's a foul (really difficult to tell but the Darvel player's foot doesn't seem to swing cleanly through so may well be contact) then a red card for DOGSO is obviously the correct decision.

Didn't look much contact also the Glens player seems holds the other leg.

5 hours ago, BigAftonBear said:

I was in the stand. Watch the highlights and you'll see he wiped him out. Glens player admitted this, show me your source on this very big claim?

Watch that video above & tell me where any contact has been made, absolutely blatent dive& as the ref was cautioning the manager the wee guy admitted he did not get touched to the darvel bench, hence why they went mad at the linesman , it’s history darvel don’t need to worry about glenafton every one with sense knows where they will finish in the league , falling off the bottom of the page . 

He goes on when Darvel get beat so hardly going on to gloat!
The only people who should be on the pitch at the final whistle are the players the officials and the backroom staff of both teams,so as i said he is only on to gloat and to draw attention to himself which he is very good at .

On 10/10/2022 at 07:31, catakoom said:
On 09/10/2022 at 23:11, Newguy said:
He goes on the park after every game to shake hands with opposing teams and officials after every game!

No he doesn't he goes on to gloat.

Thatll be why we didnt c him on the pitch last season v us cos we scored late on 2 draw 2-2 and pumped them 3-0 with mk asking moff 2 call it a day after about 75 mins (bants) i might ask 2 be a steward when we play darvel cos he wont get on then ha 

Mon the papers 

15 hours ago, Ih8rangers said:

Watch that video above & tell me where any contact has been made, absolutely blatent dive& as the ref was cautioning the manager the wee guy admitted he did not get touched to the darvel bench, hence why they went mad at the linesman , it’s history darvel don’t need to worry about glenafton every one with sense knows where they will finish in the league , falling off the bottom of the page . 

You think there was no contact then get yourself tae specsavers.  Also, still waiting on your source that the glens player admitted diving. Funny that. Also, you think we will get relegated, show us your betting slip wae a few hundred quid on it?

4 hours ago, BigAftonBear said:

You think there was no contact then get yourself tae specsavers.  Also, still waiting on your source that the glens player admitted diving. Funny that. Also, you think we will get relegated, show us your betting slip wae a few hundred quid on it?

It's known what the glens player said to some of the Darvel team to be fair to him played on it as lots of players would, it summed up the performance of the referee worst I've seen for a few seasons

2 hours ago, dennispaterson said:

It's known what the glens player said to some of the Darvel team to be fair to him played on it as lots of players would, it summed up the performance of the referee worst I've seen for a few seasons

It's known what he said to some glens players. Great source that. If I accused you of murder and gave evidence of "it's known that he did it" would you be locked up based on that alone?

10 hours ago, BigAftonBear said:

You think there was no contact then get yourself tae specsavers. 

Mate, there is minimal if any contact at all.

Certainly not enough to make the player lie motionless on the pitch like he's been taken out by a sniper in the stand.

The minute the red gets flashed he makes this miraculous recovery and gets to his feet.

Thats blatant cheating in an attempt to con the ref and sway his decision no matter how anyone tries to spin it and regardless if the player later admits to it or not.

I notice the video has convieniently disappeared btw.