First Ever Floodlit Match……

Good given right of wanting the ref to do his job wasn't getting that off off him last night 

Watching a different game from me then! Every time a darvel player was touched he was doon like a Saturday coupon!!
Thought the ref was pretty generous to you! How many free kicks just outside the box did you get? 2 goals from them too!!
I noticed Southy hasn't learned to keep his mouth shut either, a pity, he's definitely tarnished his reputation at the Glens with his reactions, should have learned to ignore the hecklers by now!

2 hours ago, Ih8rangers said:

No he can stand wherever he wants & what’s stinkie about him? Yous are probs living off his food daily down there and there was some amount of disabled people, but I’d bet not one was disabled, so if there’s no exclusive area why should he stand where your 70yr old police officer / committee tell him to go! 

he’s put more money into charities & football than your 50 fan base will ever put in! Stop being jealous of a guys wealth 

This post is rattling like a bag of old bones. 😂

3 hours ago, Ih8rangers said:

No he can stand wherever he wants & what’s stinkie about him? Yous are probs living off his food daily down there and there was some amount of disabled people, but I’d bet not one was disabled, so if there’s no exclusive area why should he stand where your 70yr old police officer / committee tell him to go! 

he’s put more money into charities & football than your 50 fan base will ever put in! Stop being jealous of a guys wealth 

No he canny stand where he wants that’s what segregation is for he has to stand at the Darvel end and watching his behaviour last night you can see why

4 minutes ago, glenmuir said:

No he canny stand where he wants that’s what segregation is for he has to stand at the Darvel end and watching his behaviour last night you can see why

Sorry are we saying that we need segregation in the sixth division of Scottish football. The thing I love more than anything is going as a neutral and listening to the bants. 
Where did the neutrals stand last night? 

Fucking hell the glens have had bother from the youth element and have now been asked for segregation (probably mainly 2 protect away fans) then big mouth runs his mouth again. Why cant u just go by the home teams rules like everyone elae has 2. 

Mon the papers 

1 hour ago, Oscar Wilder said:

Watching a different game from me then! Every time a darvel player was touched he was doon like a Saturday coupon!!
Thought the ref was pretty generous to you! How many free kicks just outside the box did you get? 2 goals from them too!!
I noticed Southy hasn't learned to keep his mouth shut either, a pity, he's definitely tarnished his reputation at the Glens with his reactions, should have learned to ignore the hecklers by now!

You absolutely were generous yeah bother big McKenzie through on goal pulled back yellow given bang he was generous 

Sorry are we saying that we need segregation in the sixth division of Scottish football. The thing I love more than anything is going as a neutral and listening to the bants. 
You always need some type of segregation especially Talbot v cumnock and glens, I would imagine a few other games will need it.

22 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
4 hours ago, Lurcer said:

You always need some type of segregation especially Talbot v cumnock and glens, I would imagine a few other games will need it.

It’s sad that people can’t be trusted to behave. 

10 hours ago, glenmuir said:

I was in the stand along with several darvel fans, so where’s the segregation? That something else yous make up as you go along! 
There was nothing up with his behaviour I would react the same with someone telling me to move from an area for so called disabled but not one of them was disabled out the 30 standing there? 

You shouldn’t have been in the stand , it was well documented that they’re was to be segregation in place , especially after what went on last season , and there are signs around the ground with instructions for where away fans should stand .

If you think that the stinky pieman’s behaviour is acceptable it tells you everything that is wrong with your football club ( and you ) He is an official and a custodian of your club and should be behaving himself in front of large groups of people . Shouting and swearing , pointing fingers at people , abusing our club president and telling him not to bring any glens committee to the return fixture as they would not be welcome .

f**k me , If that’s acceptable 🙈🙈🙈

The sooner darvel and pie heid are away from our level the better ,an overwhelming arrogance stinks that club out and it comes from the top and filters right down to the bottom, spending obscene amounts of money which is ruining our level and here's hoping they're away come the season end and go on to be other clubs in the lowland leagues problem with their shitty attitude and conduct  .

4 hours ago, Thejackdaw said:

The sooner darvel and pie heid are away from our level the better ,an overwhelming arrogance stinks that club out and it comes from the top and filters right down to the bottom, spending obscene amounts of money which is ruining our level and here's hoping they're away come the season end and go on to be other clubs in the lowland leagues problem with their shitty attitude and conduct  .

Dry your eyes

On 08/10/2022 at 08:57, catakoom said:
On 08/10/2022 at 08:27, geo87 said:
Darvel - the gift that keeps on giving!

Imagine your owner greeting at being told to stand with his own fans emoji23.png

The genuine Darvel fans have no time for motor mouth/Gall/Putin either tbh.

Him alone probably stops a lot of darvel people going doon the brae on a Saturday 

On 08/10/2022 at 08:23, glenmuir said:

Who does Gall think he is the way he spoke to Glens secretary was shocking he was told Darvel fans had to stand far side then accused Glens of starting trouble last season when everyone knows Kennedy was the culprit

Ballocks, I went to that game , it was about a dozen home supporters with blue football tops that caused everything