2nd v 3rd Sevco v Buddies

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

No.  We just know that that match preamble is always the same Sevco shite from you diddies.  It was quite amusing - a decade ago.

Amusing?

Factual is the word you are looking for

If my club had gone out of business I’d have given up rather than going to watch an unconnected brand new start up

I just couldn’t get into watching a different club

Glory hunting bigots who are losers in life obviously have a different attitude 

Caught some of this on the radio, by God, Hatley is an insufferable p***k.

As for the score? Meh.. we'll be 5th at worst going on other scores today, Robinson has managed to bank away enough points from other games to deal with sort of performance (both ours and the referee's).

Had two decent chances in either half there. O’Hara got to score that in the second half at 2-0. He doesn’t, they run up and pop in the 3rd and game over.
Overall can’t have any complaints really, scoreline as expected. Forget about it and move on.

5 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

We got beat. 4-0. One was the Tavernier penalty and another was 90+1 mins.

Bring on the Killie. Now, back to Brighton v Spurs and a sip of my beer.

I feel like a bit of a football pervert but United v Aberdeen is more appealing to me than the EPL game, and Milan v Juve 🙈.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Thanks to Gogic and Dunne.  Well done to then keeping it down to 4.

That is some piss poor fishing……….. 😎

The difference financially is why you are a better team than us and pish in the CL 👍🏻

5 hours ago, Ric said:

Caught some of this on the radio, by God, Hatley is an insufferable p***k.

As for the score? Meh.. we'll be 5th at worst going on other scores today, Robinson has managed to bank away enough points from other games to deal with sort of performance (both ours and the referee's).

Hatley fits the criteria for commentating on a Rangers match,. He appeals to the majority of their fan base who are just angry simpletons. 

11 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

Hatley fits the criteria for commentating on a Rangers match,. He appeals to the majority of their fan base who are just angry simpletons. 

He is similar to Willie Miller, except Miller is pompous with his condescension while Hateley is morose. He's also completely ignorant of Scottish football in general, beyond the top two teams, which is odd as he played here long enough. I feel the height of his morose condescension was when he tried to explain that we should be lucky not to concede 5 or 6 due to our possession, yet it was the low possession that helped us win the game against the other bigot brother. He then went on to forget Robinson's name, and settled on Robertson. The man is nothing but an OF shill and is put on radio to placate the bigots, perhaps because they feel the 'pantheon' of OF sycophant ex-players isn't enough and they need to add extra ignorance and arrogance to the team.

Any Rangers fan thinking this is just sour grapes, it's nothing to do with what actually happened on the pitch. Don't get me wrong, we didn't play well, Rangers played within themselves and were handed some serious assistance from Walsh, who it has to be said has previous for being soft when OF crowds shout at him, but they were hounded in midweek so it's to their credit they didn't fall at this hurdle, just wish the referee was a bit more... oooh... let's say 'objective'.

celtic fans are asking questions about the effort that St Mirren put in against Sevco compared to celtic. How can they get beat 4 - 0 by such a poor team, yet can effortlessly beat angeball 2 - 0?

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

celtic fans are asking questions about the effort that St Mirren put in against Sevco compared to celtic. How can they get beat 4 - 0 by such a poor team, yet can effortlessly beat angeball 2 - 0?

D3474240-D166-4B75-BC89-1978ADEE55DD.jpeg.e6f012d093da85a4c82bd3ce98b12e59.jpeg

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

Too pricey for me mate, anything a bit cheaper?

Don’t know. Maybe you could just enjoy the fact that rangers have just won 4-0 rather than care about what celtic fans think. 

Edited by MazzyStar

13 minutes ago, bennett said:

Aye we are getting accused of lying down to Rangers now 😂.

Weird breed. Do they not remember 1986. The Jambos certainly do.

30 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Aye we are getting accused of lying down to Rangers now 😂.

Weird breed. Do they not remember 1986. The Jambos certainly do.

It was bound to happen, it's usually Livingston that gets accused of lying down to Sevco. 

35 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

Don’t know. Maybe you could just enjoy the fact that rangers have just won 4-0 rather than care about what celtic fans think. 

Here ye go mate....

snapshotimagehandler_582153377.jpeg?h=54