Week 5

lichtie23

3 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Steelers are 14 point underdogs in Buffalo, which I read was the biggest underdog they have been in any game since Vegas lines started being tracked in 1978.

Bills still have a shopping list of an injury report, definitely been quite lucky the last 2 seasons compared to this, but should still have more than enough for a rookie QB and Steelers minus Watt and possibly Fitzpatrick. 

5 players including key starters Jordan Poyer and Dawson Knox just been ruled out with another couple of starters doubtful- I wonder with the Chiefs up next then a bye week that they're thinking they can get through this game vs the Steelers with a weakened squad and then get people fit as they can be for KC. Dangerous game to play in the NFL.

50 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Can’t see anything but a Giants loss in London this afternoon. It was already a tough ask but with the injuries it’s near impossible 

Saquon at Wildcat?

Just now, lichtie23 said:

Oh f**k off! Just give us American commentators! Iv no desire to listen to that knob. He’s bad enough on by sport 

Agree.

Michaels & Tarrico, Nantz & Romo, Buck & Aikman… or Fletcher & Crawford.

Sheesh.

Decent anthem hen, kept it simple, if somewhat high pitched. Kudos for not making it last ten minutes in a Broadway musical ‘look at me’ style.

Oh dear, here comes God Save the Keeeeeeeeennnnnggggg.

Edited by pozbaird