Dundee United FC v Aberdeen FC Saturday 8th October at stupid o’clock

On 08/10/2022 at 18:02, Leith Green said:

Willie Collum ref.......good luck lads 

I said this pre match - I know Aberdeen had a bit of a shocker overall, but that penalty award was just ludicrous standard for Willie.

You wont see much clearer a case of a player placing their leg in to "buy a pen" - Seemed obvious in real time, even worse in slomo.................I thought these refs were supposed to get training in this sort of thing?

23 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I said this pre match - I know Aberdeen had a bit of a shocker overall, but that penalty award was just ludicrous standard for Willie.

You wont see much clearer a case of a player placing their leg in to "buy a pen" - Seemed obvious in real time, even worse in slomo.................I thought these refs were supposed to get training in this sort of thing?

Aye, full disclosure that we were pumped but…

Collum couldn’t have a better view of it really, everyone in the stadium knew the boy was going down regardless of anything mccrorie did as soon as it became clear he’d get between him and the ball. The frustrating thing watching the replay is that he’s on his way down before he even gets there. 

It’s not what won United the game, but it did completely kill any hope of a comeback. 

40 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

It seems to depend on who is doing it. Kent does it quite often in Scotland, or at least he did that season when he was decent. 

VAR is supposed to be on its way before the World Cup break so if that does happen there’ll be a lot of these incidents waved away, but they probably won’t book anyone for it.

9 hours ago, stressball said:

It seems to depend on who is doing it. Kent does it quite often in Scotland, or at least he did that season when he was decent. 

VAR is supposed to be on its way before the World Cup break so if that does happen there’ll be a lot of these incidents waved away, but they probably won’t book anyone for it.

VAR wouldn't change a thing here though. If they see ANY kind of contact on VAR it's not a clear and obvious error.

It wasn't a pen obvz though - right in front of me - and couldn't believe when Collum pointed to the spot.

On 08/10/2022 at 19:42, Leith Green said:

As Richard Gordon once said "isn't karma a bitch" 😂😂😂😂

On 08/10/2022 at 20:07, Fraser Fyvie said:

Aberdeen emoji23.png

On 08/10/2022 at 20:24, Hoose Rice said:

Get it right roond ye Goodwin.   

On 08/10/2022 at 20:37, VanCityHibee said:

Ahaha fukcing hahahaha 

Get it right up each and every one of you sheep shagging weirdos.

Justice for PORTO!!!

On 08/10/2022 at 20:37, HibsFan said:

Cheeeeeeeer up Jimmy Goodwin :lol:

On 08/10/2022 at 20:39, VanCityHibee said:

Merely revelling in the cold hard fact , hes a toxic bullying w**k stain and the karma getting dished out is absolutely fantastic, the og ,  the misses the fucking lot.

On 08/10/2022 at 23:21, Cameron1875 said:

As part of the rent free HSC

Get it up ye Goodwin. 

Another great win for Dundee Hibernian tonight 👍

On 10/10/2022 at 08:59, Leith Green said:

Collum is an attention seeking, arrogance c**t.

He loves it.

Aside from his ridiculous penalty award, there was an incident in the 2nd half when he was about to lecture a player like he was an errant schoolboy, he stood there, hands on hips, a face you’d never ever tire of kicking…

I cannot stand him. Despise him almost as much as I despise that fat *** b@stard Beaton. 
Almost.