Dundee United FC v Aberdeen FC Saturday 8th October at stupid o’clock

12 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Why has no one else started a thread?

Why is this getting played at such a stupid time?

Can we possibly win this?

Everyone's too busy organising their transport.

So that Aberdeen can have more fans at the match than the damned united.

Yes. Do it for funso.....long live the king.

2 hours ago, skinny arab said:

Is the guy who pushed Ojo still banned as he’s probably our best chance of a result 

What he did may have been misguided at best, but at least he looked like he gave a f**k. A few of our players could learn a wee bit from that attitude. 

2 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Might suit some, but the kick off time isn't appreciated by any I've spoken to. Over and above this the dreadful Willie Collum is referee.

At least VAR isn't yet in place, which would have had the potential to keep the hardiest fans in the ground until after 8pm. 

I wouldn’t be happy with this kick off time as a home fan, I’d be really pissed off as an Aberdeen fan.

23 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Yeah. Looks like we'll struggle to take a decent crowd down as.

Im not suggesting that, I’m simply saying that it seems to be an inconvenience for away fans for no valid reason.

1 minute ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Is @kingjoey going? If so, I'm going to seek you out and bop you on the nose.

In hospital at the moment and not getting out until tomorrow, so for the first time in god knows how long I won't be at a Tannadice away game. You'll have to remind me why I've upset you?

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

In hospital at the moment and not getting out until tomorrow, so for the first time in god knows how long I won't be at a Tannadice away game. You'll have to remind me why I've upset you?

You were overly critical of Utd's recent performances I'd taken umbrage with. Hope you are on the mend soon.

37 minutes ago, Alert Mongoose said:

You were overly critical of Utd's recent performances I'd taken umbrage with. Hope you are on the mend soon.

If you're that tough, I'll give you my ward number and you can come in and get it over with. 

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I wouldn’t be happy with this kick off time as a home fan, I’d be really pissed off as an Aberdeen fan.

Aberdeen fans will do it properly, the away end will be very noisy and well lubricated. 
Optimism will be falsely raised due to said lubrucation, as in reality the away form has been horrendous this year.

Edited by big al