GIE HARVEY THE JOB!!

Creating a new thread cause the last one was taken over by fannies fi sandys šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

leith need to go get Johnny Harvey NOW!! Seen he left CamelonĀ lives local kens humey Kano kens how to get promoted and will get the players in.Ā 
Ā 

whoever makes the decisions at leith needs to get it done!Ā 

43 minutes ago, Torino said:

Creating a new thread cause the last one was taken over by fannies fi sandys šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

leith need to go get Johnny Harvey NOW!! Seen he left CamelonĀ lives local kens humey Kano kens how to get promoted and will get the players in.Ā 
Ā 

aye v.gid daftie, shut it ya rid neck. handrens have turned down the joab as wanting to create history at the mighty sandys by winning YET ANOTHER league titleĀ 

yir man harvey hus been sacked mare times than santas xmas presents, welcome tae pie n bov anyway tho johnnie

Kens how to get promoted .... Could he have maybe have shown someone at Camelon that string to his bow then?

He couldn't keep them in the premier, so one thing he does "ken" is how to get relegated, that's both Berwick and Camelon hes seen relegated now.

Now im not a fan of Johnny due to his actions at Berwick, but in saying that its never nice to see a manager sacked. I wish him all the best in the future but i certainly wouldn't want him manager at my club anytime soon.
Ā 

48 minutes ago, Torino said:

How did he get the job at Berwick, fi doing good jobs at edin utd Haddington n peniculk. Couldnae dae any worse than whatā€™s happening the nowĀ 

Let me flip that, how could he get the Leith job after doing so shit at Berwick and Camelon?Ā 

4 hours ago, Torino said:

How did he get the job at Berwick, fi doing good jobs at edin utd Haddington n peniculk. Couldnae dae any worse than whatā€™s happening the nowĀ 

sacked fae berwick

sacked fae tranent

sacked fae camelon

sittin 8 points behind leith ath in the same league n yer callin fur him tae get the joab šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

this is how it feels to be sandys!!!!! champions again as u know!!!!!

3 hours ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

sacked fae berwick

sacked fae tranent

sacked fae camelon

sittin 8 points behind leith ath in the same league n yer callin fur him tae get the joab šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

this is how it feels to be sandys!!!!! champions again as u know!!!!!

aye awe thae eos gadgies - jist huvnae seen the light that never goes oot oan amateur fitbaw - hail the mighty sandys afc!

22 hours ago, Torino said:

Ā 

its the italian joab - hoos it gaun torino! aye eer sum gadgie bruv! barry tae c eer njoyin the sandys connexionValentines Day Love GIF

53 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

tollcross, meadowbank, edinburgh star n so on. all they teams above wid dae well in the league leith r in bruv

Aye,ive just had a look,Musselburgh ams tranent ams,Pencaitland etc, give or take a couple probably a sat pub league ?

1 hour ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

eer this magoo is a wee bit touchy m8, a think weā€™ve hurt hes feelings šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜†

I'd have a look at my 1000 posts to see how upset anyone on here gets me, the trainspotting dialogue is particularly impressiveĀ 

56 minutes ago, magoo said:

I'd have a look at my 1000 posts to see how upset anyone on here gets me, the trainspotting dialogue is particularly impressiveĀ 

jist 1000 lol - huv a look at ma twitter page - almost 22 thousand tweets n well ower a 1000 followers - eer only in the pub league bruv - we r sandys n we simply r the peeple bruvĀ dance party GIF