Stirling Albion vs Dumbarton

Car Park is free although, as many have pointed out, it is nearly always full on match day due to people visiting The Peak using it, you will almost certainly get parked in Morrisons supermarket or at The Springkerse View, a brewers fare type place behind the East Stand, both literally just a two minute walk from the ground. 

47 minutes ago, Dumb yatt said:

Is there a charge for the car park and, if so, how much is it?

business opportunity here for someone. What would you be willing to pay? £3 x 100 motors. For 30 mins work.

I’m sure I have a hi viz vest and a raffle book somewhere.

Don't give councillors ideas. The ones they have themselves cause enough crap.

24 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

Don't give councillors ideas. The ones they have themselves cause enough crap.

I am passed the ideas stage. Will enter into a partnership with my friends in the west. D. Yatt and Sons.

I’ll still fleece them.

6 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

That's the spirit. I mean it's not like we're top of the league or anything.

I knew you'd jump on that :lol:

If you must know, I was positive we'd win at Forfar, so much so that I put us on the coupon only for us to be the only team to let me down for 200 beans. So if you don't mind I'm going back to fear and cynicism. 

8 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I knew you'd jump on that :lol:

If you must know, I was positive we'd win at Forfar, so much so that I put us on the coupon only for us to be the only team to let me down for 200 beans. So if you don't mind I'm going back to fear and cynicism. 

Just don't gamble. It's a waste of money.

Bright and sunny over Forthbank at present, but wrap up.

Best defence in league against a rejigged and improved Stirling mid field. I feel, in recent games, we have played our best football in the 1st 45mins.

Hope the speed merchants aren’t affected by the heavy ground.

36 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

To be honest Barry Cook has been OK in his last few gigs with us.  I'm much more concerned with our last two performances - we need everyone to turn up today.

So he’s due a howler of a performance. Be interesting to see what Stevie does with the team today given some players haven’t been turning up e.g. Ally Love.

2 hours ago, C'mon_the_Sons said:

Barry Cook’s the ref today. So expect him to completely ruin the match in some way or other.

At this level you just hope that any mistakes by the officials don't have a significant effect on the outcome of the match.  That's rarely the case with Mr Cook, sadly. 

Just now, The Moonster said:

It's a lot more ballsy than I thought Faz would go. Glad to see Wallace with a partner though, hopefully we start to see what he's good at.

Agree. For me he's only really useful (or maybe at his most useful is a fairer description) when played as the 10 with a 9 alongside him. When he's on form he's excellent, never stops moving and trying to make things happen. Seems the type who needs to play every week to get the best of him.