County V Well

20 minutes ago, Comrie said:

There's definitely a number of previously exceedingly loyal County fans I know who have just lost interest with the Malky thing, the shitebag way the club handled furlough, the constant endless cycle of players who are in and gone before you realize and after a while it just gets tiring.

It's the way your owner works, chuck shite (and millions) at the wall and see what sticks. 

It's the way your owner works, chuck shite (and millions) at the wall and see what sticks. 

Your CEO forgets to order seats for stands!

I now understand why you linger on County threads so much - you’re actually Scott Gardiner hoping to find a wee tip from Uncle Roy on how to found a multi-million pound company. It’s not gonna happen Scarfy boy!

8 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

I now understand why you linger on County threads so much - you’re actually Scott Gardiner hoping to find a wee tip from Uncle Roy on how to found a multi-million pound company. It’s not gonna happen Scarfy boy!

It's funny, I know a couple of ITK County fans, your eternal leader has been told by several family members to walk away and stop throwing millions away for no return, so I'd enjoy it while it lasts, brother.

3 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Shame he can't (won't) throw enough money at the wall to make Malky f**k off.

1 hour ago, Matty-RCFC said:

I know football fans like to spout nonsense but Jesus this reaching. My out of touch capitalist is more willing to burn piles of cash than yours!

Personally I'd rather McGregor worked on securing the club carries on after he kicks the bucket but that doesn't get him interviews on Radio Scotland I suppose.

6 minutes ago, forkboy said:

Shame he can't (won't) throw enough money at the wall to make Malky f**k off.

I know football fans like to spout nonsense but Jesus this reaching. My out of touch capitalist is more willing to burn piles of cash than yours!

Personally I'd rather McGregor worked on securing the club carries on after he kicks the bucket but that doesn't get him interviews on Radio Scotland I suppose.

You'd imagine he was a rainy day pot of money to pass onto the club when he sells/steps down.

On 05/10/2022 at 11:46, Matty-RCFC said:

Easy for you to sit there and say that though. Put yourself in our shoes - wanting to watch your team. I’ve a soft spot for Clach and went for a few weeks but going to GS wasn’t the same.

As for “not go”, I didn’t go. 100s of County fans stopped going. There’s a reason our attendances are the lowest in the league. Fact of the matter is, there’s several of the older generation of County fans that simply don’t care about what he’s done in his past and just want him for his football related credentials. That chunk, and it’s large, would never stop going because of him and ultimately there is nothing fans that were against the appointment could’ve done.

Also, on Tuesday most of the Ross County fans would have been watching the Rangers game hence why the attendance was so poor