Inverness Caley Thistle 🔴⚫️ vs Patrick Thistle 🟡🔴

22 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Of course you are aware that Biscotti is rapper slang for weed and you have incriminated all Partick fans

No.

Thank you.

On 05/10/2022 at 14:10, DiegoDiego said:

Less of this pish please. Fans of every team trot out this "we never do things the easy way" nonsense. Last time we won this league we had the cigars out, and if beating Falkirk 5-0 isn't the easy way of winning League One then I don't know what is.

We're the bookies favourites, on great form with a balanced squad and decent strength in depth. Things can go wrong obviously but even with the "silly" points we've dropped we're still on course for 76 points, good enough to win the league eight times out of ten.

If we play in Inverness like we're capable of then we'll win. It's not a foregone conclusion obviously and another 3-1 loss wouldn't exactly send shock waves through the Championship, but going in with a mentality of "we always do things the hard way" is unnecessary.

The Queen's Park and Dundee results last night have zero effect on Friday's match.

'Mon the Jags - eternal champions of the Scottish Football League and Tennent's Sixes.

Jeez, this is bullish stuff here.

This time last year we were beating Kilmarnock away with Zak Rudden running the show, and obviously they went on to win the league.

Any sort of result can happen at this level, as has been proven time and again.

Jeez, this is bullish stuff here.
This time last year we were beating Kilmarnock away with Zak Rudden running the show, and obviously they went on to win the league.
Any sort of result can happen at this level, as has been proven time and again.
Aye, I did say that it wouldn't be that surprising if we lost.

Nobody's saying we're going to win the league, just that we're favoured by many to be there or thereabouts and there's no need for negativity when we're sitting top. I wouldn't have a problem with Inverness, QP, Dundee or Ayr fans saying roughly the same thing.

Anyway, I got into Inverness this afternoon in Thistle garb and was immediately heckled outside the Eastgate:

"Welcome to Inverness. Partick Thistle are favourites for the league."

Disgraceful behaviour.

Archibald saying a virus is affecting a few players and they are leaving team selection till the last minute! Be happy to come away with a draw tonight!

Fucking Tom Kitchen.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I am strangely confident about this game, considering how appalling we were in the first fixture.

ICT have had an upturn in terms of results recently. Also not many home games to get an idea of form. So this could go anyway really.

Only really Sneddon and Mullen missing from the squad, neither of whom would have started, so on the face of it the virus hasn't hit us too bad. 

Unless of course we get cuffed 4-0 in which case everyone in the squad played through it (and white shorts might not be a good idea) 

Edit : Hodson as well, Sneddon has a knock as per the club tweet

Edited by Fuctifano

48 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Didn't we win up at Inverness years ago with players sick? I'm sure Buchanan was throwing up on the pitch or maybe I've made this up completely.

Yes. It was Cairney who threw up on the touchline. 3 up at half time, including an Archibald goal, hung to 3-2.