Inverness Caley Thistle 🔴⚫️ vs Patrick Thistle 🟡🔴

No point dwelling on what can’t be changed ,ICT deserved their victory so move on now to how we approach the Accies game and three points .Kudos to the brave souls who made it to the Frozen North last night to what is always a cold hoor of a place at the best of times and on a par with Pittodrie and Gayfield for bone gnawing misery .

9 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

One of the few things McCall said in his interview other than slagging the ref was that he went off injured. He's not been fully fit all season but I'd rather have a 30% fit Tiff than Cammy Smith. 

Having just seen McCall's interview and I must say, I thought he was above such nonsense.

My view was that the referee, in the face of particular tactics presumably instructed at management level, coped well.

The real feature of the game, as it was in Firhill, was on the left wing and Daniel Mackay had a happy night.

Jack McMillan, in common with Tunji Akinola, did not.

8 minutes ago, sophia said:

Having just seen McCall's interview and I must say, I thought he was above such nonsense.

My view was that the referee, in the face of particular tactics presumably instructed at management level, coped well.

The real feature of the game, as it was in Firhill, was on the left wing and Daniel Mackay had a happy night.

Jack McMillan, in common with Tunji Akinola, did not.

Thought McMillan had Mackay in his back pocket until obviously he got subbed.That for me was the turning point in the game as happened with our ridiculous two goal collapse against Cove when McMillan also came off.

19 minutes ago, I Clavdivs said:

Thought McMillan had Mackay in his back pocket until obviously he got subbed.That for me was the turning point in the game as happened with our ridiculous two goal collapse against Cove when McMillan also came off.

I have awarded your post a positive mark in recognition of your Black Knight comedy. Your good humour in the face of adversity is to be admired.

That makes four Glesca teams that got a doing this week.

We were far and away the better team, Daniel Mackay outstanding with skills back to where he was when last with us, all in all a great team performance and a deserved win.

Absolute central belt bias from the BBC match commentators who only saw one team on the park., Leanne with a fairer and better half time assessment who the commentating doppers need to learn from. 

Is McMillan on some sort of day release/early parole from a lunatic asylum.

Graham's legs are gone.

Has McCall ever managed a team to promotion?

15 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

Anyway, I got into Inverness this afternoon in Thistle garb and was immediately heckled outside the Eastgate:

"Welcome to Inverness. Partick Thistle are favourites for the league."

Disgraceful behaviour.

A reference to your manager and team perhaps.

Wet Pillow in bits this morning?

53 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

This will be the 'real' Partick Thistle who last played in Partick 104 years ago, fraudsters based in Maryhull which got a doing last night by the best Thistle.

It was actually 113 years ago. A doing? Oh my!  At least we aren't a plastic hotchpotch  of a club. We have always been Partick Thistle FC.

4 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

Ask your guide dog. They would have seen it.

As I thought. There wasn’t a penalty incident.  The referee was great last night. A stonewall red for Turner but Muirhead probably should’ve been off too. He made at least 2 yellow card challenges. 

Just now, Highlandmagar said:

Ask your guide dog. They would have seen it.

Same old same old, a team gets beat and then their fans bleat on about stonewall penalties and red cards that were ignored by the ref.

Accept the result and move on, nothing to see here.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

As I thought. There wasn’t a penalty incident.  The referee was great last night. A stonewall red for Turner but Muirhead probably should’ve been off too. He made at least 2 yellow card challenges. 

You obviously haven't consulted your guide dog yet.