Hink Yer Smert?

Trying to suss a context, looks like theyre in a queue. If the guy was indeed being smert and taking a smug selfie which held the queue up then that makes more sense than them randomly getting accosted. I dont think they know each other but i cant figure it out. Might be in comments thread on twitter but meh.

Simpler explanation is its just another instance of booze being the cause of, and solution to, all of lifes problems.

Trying to suss a context, looks like theyre in a queue. If the guy was indeed being smert and taking a smug selfie which held the queue up then that makes more sense than them randomly getting accosted. I dont think they know each other but i cant figure it out. Might be in comments thread on twitter but meh.
Simpler explanation is its just another instance of booze being the cause of, and solution to, all of lifes problems.
Read a wee bit. One says he was a bigot and she was calling him out for it and another post said it was her food and he lifted it to take a selfie. The latter probably makes most sense in the context of that clip.

12 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
12 hours ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Read a wee bit. One says he was a bigot and she was calling him out for it and another post said it was her food and he lifted it to take a selfie. The latter probably makes most sense in the context of that clip.

Either way the boy seems like an entitled wee fud.