Season 5: Episode 1

Hullo! It's been a while but we're back with SERIES 5 of A View From The Terrace! 

Watch the show tonight at 10:30pm on BBC Scotland, catch-up later on BBC iPlayer and let us know what you think about our return on here. 

Tonight’s show looks like this: 

Round The Houses
- We've been away for a wee while and there's lots to catch up on. We go round the houses and find out what is happening across the leagues. 

Deadline Day
- We take a deep dive into the web and find out what has been filling our feeds from new stadiums to signing reveals.

Show Us Your Medals - Ryan Porteous 

- Fresh off the back of his faultless Scotland debut, the Hibs centre-back joins us to speak about stepping up for his country and a whole lot more. 

@ Daft Davey
- From promotion favourites to relegation contenders, we debate some of your biggest and boldest predictions for the season ahead. 

The Banker
- Our annual competition gets back underway as Telfer tries beat The Good Guys in a quest for the Lone Wolf Trophy. 

In the 'Wee Films', we tell the relatively untold story of record breaking striker Brian Third who is still banging in the goals at 77 years old, we hear about the formation of Glasgow side Cathkin Blazes and how they've grown from 6 players to over 180 and we take a look at the thrills and spills of the season so far. 

So, what's the best piece of Scottish football content you've seen online this season, who would you back for a certain win this weekend and what is your biggest, boldest prediction for Scottish football this year?

Catch you later! 

DSCF6297.jpg

Good show. Enjoyable.

I was just in Fraserburgh on Thursday, and I enjoyed the feature on the guy who scored 6 goals in one game. I enjoyed the film about the girl from Glasgow who started a football team to get over some personal trauma. I enjoyed the Ryan Porteous interview, where the team take the latest Marmite character and make him human and likeable. I enjoyed Craig G Telfer experiencing the start of his descent into middle-age, when Ryan Porteous didn’t get his Alan Partridge reference. 

Keep up the good work. Love this show.

On 08/10/2022 at 10:11, Archie McSquackle said:

Really enjoyable episode last night. The social media episode is great for catching up on stuff that pass old guys like me by - the Oompah band at Raith Rovers was tremendous.

They really weren't episode 3 tonight and still no new threads, come on guys sort it out 🤔