World Cup Sweepstake

Christophe

Roll up, roll up! 

32-man field for the 2022 World Cup winning team Sweepstake....

£5 entry - Winner takes £120, with £40 to the team with worst record at conclusion of the Group Stage

Group AQatar 🇶🇦- @Sarto Mutiny  Ecuador 🇪🇨- @qos_75   Senegal 🇸🇳- @charger29   Netherlands 🇳🇱- @Scary Bear

Group B: England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿- @CM.   Iran 🇮🇷- @jagfox   USA 🇺🇸- @stressball   Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿- @The Minertaur

Group C  Argentina 🇦🇷- @Caledonian1   Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦- @MeadowArab   Mexico 🇲🇽- @Lyle Lanley   Poland 🇵🇱- @LiviLion

Group D : France 🇫🇷- @Shanner   Australia 🇦🇺- @Bairnardo   Denmark 🇩🇰- @Sugar_Army   Tunisia 🇹🇳- @buchan30

Group E: Spain 🇪🇸- @Smurph   Costa Rica 🇨🇷- @ayrunitedfw   Germany 🇩🇪- @dave_binos   Japan 🇯🇵- @LoonsYouthTeam

Group F: Belgium 🇧🇪- @Christophe   Canada 🇨🇦- @oneteaminglasgow   Morocco 🇲🇦- @welshbairn   Croatia 🇭🇷- @BFTD

Group G: Brazil 🇧🇷- @Bert Raccoon   Serbia 🇷🇸- @keyser_soze   Switzerland 🇨🇭- @jimbaxters   Cameroon 🇨🇲- @Jambomo

Group H: Portugal 🇵🇹- @Shotgun   Ghana 🇬🇭- @Empty It   Uruguay 🇺🇾- @Richey Edwards   South Korea 🇰🇷- @German Jag

Edited by Christophe

I've had a fiver just dying to be thrown away since last year. Count me in!

Switzerland appear to be halfway decent now, so I won't get them. Was it me that got North Macedonia last time?  :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Christophe said:

Open to consensus, thoughts? 

I guess it would be nice to have a tiny bit more of a chance to win something. Till someone pulls bloody Wales out the hat for me and all hope is gone. 

Happy to go with the consensus though.