Celtic v Motherwell

Sending off too late to make any difference.  The ball boy influence is interesting.  Didn’t get a good look at KVV’s attempt when the keeper was down but you have to wonder why he would decide to Sky the ball.

25 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

Wonder if Sportscene will show Hart’s cynical behaviour or not mention it. That’s as snide as you get in a game of football.

Stewart is the only one of them that’s has got any baws.

Well he didn’t even get a free kick out of it so It’s hardly worth much scrutiny.

3 minutes ago, Swami said:

Not a chance of there being a second over the 5 minutes there no matter what. 

I know your itching to find an injustice but f**k me really scraping the barrel here.

Anyway we made hard work of that. Despite being underwhelming  we should have scored a fair bit more. 

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Well he didn’t even get a free kick out of it so It’s hardly worth much scrutiny.

So you’re opting for the because the referee didn’t clock it …. Doesn't matter response.

….. You aware of your clubs/fellow fans modus operandi?

31 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

So you’re opting for the because the referee didn’t clock it …. Doesn't matter response.

….. You aware of your clubs/fellow fans modus operandi?

I do and it’s insufferable which is why I post on here rather than a dedicated club forum. Hart seemed to be at it a bit but the first was challenge was most likely a foul when you have your hands up like that against a keeper. If Sportscene wish to scrutinise it fine but the match had better talking points. I here Celtic fans being called ‘victims’ on here but when you see desperation over things like this I think the irony is lost on those claiming it. 

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

I do and it’s insufferable which is why I post on here rather than a dedicated club forum. Hart seemed to be at it a bit but the first was challenge was most likely a foul when you have your hands up like that against a keeper. If Sportscene wish to scrutinise it fine but the match had better talking points. I here Celtic fans being called ‘victims’ on here but when you see desperation over things like this I think the irony is lost on those claiming it. 

Not “a bit”.

The first challenge was fair, Maguire (I think) made a legitimate jump if anything Hart was the aggressor. Referees however tend to favour the keeper in these though. 

A professional footballer deliberately tried to get the game stopped at an opportune time using concussion as a cover because of the seriousness of it pretty much goes against everything that’s right.

It’s not victimhood to call this out. It would be victimhood to suggest that one action cost us the game. It didn’t and I don’t think the ref was in collusion, he was merely duped by a guy who is just a nasty piece of work. 

Celtic probably should have won 3-0 based on chances and dominance. The fact you made it hard work was mostly self inflicted.

Why a club with 20x the resources need to do all the little snide shit takes the edge off how much you’re ahead of the rest of the league.

Edited by Kapowzer

We were pretty poor in the 1st half despite the og with Celtic missing a good few chances and hitting the woodwork.

2nd half much better got in there half more and forced Celtic into mistakes at times something we haven't done in ages and the ball from Moult causing a red card. Just ashame morris hit the free kick and the game was basically finished when the red card happened.

Hopefully our performance in the cup game is more like the 2nd half. Onto Tuesday now

Edited by _MFC_1886