Hearts v Rangers

15 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Horror tackle mate. He was only able to play another 40 minutes. I'd imagine Devlin is deservedly in jail now.

I've seen the over the ball challenge, it's horrendous. Not sure how closely you follow football, but it is possible to be on the end of a terrible tackle, although Devlin's could scarcely be described as a tackle, and still play on for the rest of the match.

21 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Horror tackle mate. He was only able to play another 40 minutes. I'd imagine Devlin is deservedly in jail now.

Your post just prompted me to look this up. Matondo is very fortunate that he wasn’t injured as there is no doubt Devlin tried to injure him. There was no need for him to do what he did. 

You’ve likely been drinking since 11am or so and will wake up tomorrow sober and realise your post was really stupid.

10 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Pretty harsh none of you are talking about Matondo. RIP my friend, you're with her majesty now xxx

9 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

WGA4.gif

12 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Pretty harsh none of you are talking about Matondo. RIP my friend, you're with her majesty now xxx

I don’t think he’s a real Rabbi

in fact I’m not even convinced he’s Jewish 

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

Part of the second half yes.  Not really our fault and was an even game before the sending offs and their dodgy penalty. 

Unlike yesterdays hammering. 

😀  Never change Hoose...you're a star

2 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Deserved pumping yesterday, defo red no debate…how much do I hate that fat ugly wee barsteward Morelos. We must be his favourite opponent 😡 was gonna throw my kebab pie at the p***k as he slide towards the main stand but he’d probably eat it!

Love to see the back o him come January 

Kebab Pie??

Please elaborate.