The McInnes Derby. Dons v Killie - 1/10/22

I attended RP about 5 times during dereks era and I don’t think I came home disappointed once. 

That curse is likely to be over but I was at the mental extra time cup game, sneaking through on pens and the killie defender (Addison?) gifting us a 2-1 come back win late on. 

8 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I attended RP about 5 times during dereks era and I don’t think I came home disappointed once. 

That curse is likely to be over but I was at the mental extra time cup game, sneaking through on pens and the killie defender (Addison?) gifting us a 2-1 come back win late on. 

We have some record at Killie with the last defeat in 2011.

Head to Head at Pittodrie Aberdeen have a great record only losing 2 since 2012 - hope that continues. 

Not sure what to expect tomorrow, we look like we are a threat going forward but a bit worried at the back. Short of a few players which might hurt us especially if we move McCrorie back in defence. 

25 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Not sure what to expect tomorrow, we look like we are a threat going forward but a bit worried at the back. Short of a few players which might hurt us especially if we move McCrorie back in defence. 

On our previous performances this season, you have little to worry about, our backline are prone to gifting a goal or two and our front players couldn't hit a cow in the arse with a banjo.

30 minutes ago, betting competition said:

Head to Head at Pittodrie Aberdeen have a great record only losing 2 since 2012 - hope that continues. 

And one of them was down to that clown Craig Thomson making the ridiculous decision to send off Mikey Devlin after four minutes for a challenge out wide about 40-45 yards from goal. The big beaked c**t judged it as denying a goalscoring opportunity. 

1 hour ago, Thenorthernlight said:

And one of them was down to that clown Craig Thomson making the ridiculous decision to send off Mikey Devlin after four minutes for a challenge out wide about 40-45 yards from goal. The big beaked c**t judged it as denying a goalscoring opportunity. 

A week or two later a Celtic player made a similar challenge, much closer to the Killie box and was given a yellow.

2 hours ago, betting competition said:

It's changed days, used to see Aberdeen boss's get sacked following pumpings at RP!

Also think we were the first team to do the clean sweep of 2 wins at home and 2 away over Aberdeen, must have been mid 90s.

The glory years of Alex Miller, Roy Aitken et al. 

Hearts are now our bitches.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Why do Aberdeen not do online tickets for away fans?

Can only get a ticket for this game via the killie ticket office which seems nuts. Cant buy them at pittodrie day of the game and cant buy online. If you are like myself, don't stay in killie, it's a pain in the arse.  

There is something going on with these online tickets for away fans.

Fairly sure it was mentioned for you guys at Easter Road as well...........where, bizarrely there was a ticket pod open for away fans but nobody told you !

We really need to start sorting this shit out.

55 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

There is something going on with these online tickets for away fans.

Fairly sure it was mentioned for you guys at Easter Road as well...........where, bizarrely there was a ticket pod open for away fans but nobody told you !

We really need to start sorting this shit out.

We can buy tickets for Pittodrie and put it on our phones. No idea why this can't be done for away tickets too.

I expect McInnes’ excellent record in this fixture to continue.

This AFC team look ripe for Derek’s tactics - the very style that saw his demise is probably the ideal way to play against us.

Scales being out leads to mass reshuffling unless JG feels Milne is ready.

0-1 Ash Taylor’s bonce off a set piece.

41 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

main-qimg-a61e4d054f80189d50d82f9016c26ea2.gif.d3f095fb612132176ffa74e9c0ab8711.gif

I'll look forward to your annual plummet down the league come the business end 👍

I doubt that will happen.

We might loan you Kiltie and Brophy in January if they still cant get into our side and we think you might need a helping hand to get off the bottom of the league.

8 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I think we will probably win, but I am really not looking forward to this game. Mainly because, if we do lose, the #narrative will be absolutely dire stuff. 

Agree 100%
There is absolutely no doubt McInnes time was up… debatably 18 months too late.

Regardless of how we’ve done in the subsequent 18 months, it was the right time for BOTH parties.

And that point stands if we win 3-0 or lose 3-0……But that won’t stop the media & the less intelligent of our fan base to still hail “Darek”  

6 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Agree 100%
There is absolutely no doubt McInnes time was up… debatably 18 months too late.

Regardless of how we’ve done in the subsequent 18 months, it was the right time for BOTH parties.

You know, it isn’t actually obligatory to go down this rabbit hole…

21 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Also think we were the first team to do the clean sweep of 2 wins at home and 2 away over Aberdeen, must have been mid 90s.

1994-95 "the Granite City Granny". Couple of great trips up there that season.