The McInnes Derby. Dons v Killie - 1/10/22

12 hours ago, tarapoa said:

I expect McInnes’ excellent record in this fixture to continue.

This AFC team look ripe for Derek’s tactics - the very style that saw his demise is probably the ideal way to play against us.

Scales being out leads to mass reshuffling unless JG feels Milne is ready.

0-1 Ash Taylor’s bonce off a set piece.

This has to happen imo. Moving McCrorie out of midfield is just a complete no-no for me.

7 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

'Interesting' line-up. Watkins back in. I do wonder whether Coulson will move to centre-back with Hayes at left-back and McCrorie remaining in midfield. 

McCrorie is playing centre half just accept it.

20 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

'Interesting' line-up. Watkins back in. I do wonder whether Coulson will move to centre-back with Hayes at left-back and McCrorie remaining in midfield. 

That's a very inexperienced bench.

Would love to have seen Duncan start ahead of Kennedy.

27 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Not sure about that line up at all. Is Hayes playing centre mid?

With Clarkson missing as well surely leaving Mccrorie in midfield and just putting Milne into the defence would have been the better option rather than weakening both positions.

Unless he just doesn't fancy Milne at all at this point.

Edited by Rodhull

8 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Not sure about that line up at all. Is Hayes playing centre mid?

With Clarkson missing as well surely leaving Mccrorie in midfield and just putting Milne into the defence would have been the better option rather than weakening both positions.

Unless he just doesn't fancy Milne at all at this point.

Rather Watkins in CM. He can cope with less space better. I mean, i'd rather it was McCrorie in there but there's no one else could play CB. Surely. 

6 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Rather Watkins in CM. He can cope with less space better. I mean, i'd rather it was McCrorie in there but there's no one else could play CB. Surely. 

There was a suggestion from ally begg that Coulson could be centre half but begg is prone to talking absolute shite. 

24 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

I thought we had a monopoly on dour and miserable commentators but holy moly someone has pissed in this Killie TV lad’s cornflakes this morning 

Sounds absolutely fucking miserable 

Jesus. He sounds like some lad that's started a youtube channel commentating on games whilst sitting in his bedroom in his underpants.

5 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Jesus. He sounds like some lad that's started a youtube channel commentating on games whilst sitting in his bedroom in his underpants.

Thought he was away to burst into tears when we got the pen

He didn’t even get that excited when Killie scored 

Just now, Frank Grimes said:

Hayden Coulson 

The boy hasn’t put a a foot wrong all season

Said it before...absolutely critical we get him signed up on a permanent contract. Superb player. Better than Max Lowe imo.

Picking up where we left off before the break, by being absolute shite. 

Worst game I remember Hemming having. What's he doing coming for that third? He came needlessly and conceded the pen, you'd think he would learn. Both players going nowhere, stay in your goal ffs. 

Still not making many chances in games. Concerning.