The Mo v Edinburgh City

I'm no sure which Edinburgh City team will turn up! 🙄

We had brilliant away wins at Kelty, Alloa and Airdrie and I'd have been confident here.....IF we hadn't just been battered twice at Queen of the South!

So I'll predict a 4-0 win either way. Hopefully for Edinburgh but quite possibly for the Mo!

Looking forward to this one!!Paul Watson pinger from the half way line and a thunderbolt from Andrew Steeves would be fine again.

EC with a decent start to the season a lot better than i expected so fair play to them, I Hope Cammy Ballantyne is straight into the starting 11 classy player who we are lucky to have again. Home win hopefully then a tricky one Tuesday night against Airdrie.

Douglas Ross is one of the Assistants today 

Of course the Capital Franchise being in the hands of pro laissez faire capitalists from well off Tory Edinburgh he is unlikely to face abuse from the travelling support (Sid and Doris McBonkers).

It's you rough Mo rebels I'm worried about :lol: 

Poor game today, draw would have been a fair result and should have been the result of Lennox didn’t hesitate when coming off the line at the end. Thought Montrose were very flat today, had a lot of the ball second half without doing much with it. Not quite sure how CJ managed to blaze over the goal near the end 

Well that was an afternoon to forget very flat all over the place,poor performance,poor crowd aswell it was dead at LP today.

Edinburgh City forward's to be fair to them never gave Waddell and Dillon a minute peace.Dillon in particular never had a great game today but could say the same about the other 10 on the park.

Midfield for me too many passengers today,we have players who can create but when we need to dig and put the tackles in we are pretty lightweight in that area.We do have Paul Watson and Mark Whatley but for me both are past their best and don't have the legs to play consistently in midfield.

Raging! Two league games in a row lost in the last three minutes. I know that's football but still. Hope SP and the boys can drop this losing habit and quickly. Too many memories of dark days gone by to not absolutely hate the idea of going back there.

Nice to see an away win after that double pumping by Queen of the South.
I thought we were dominant first half and felt hard done by going into the break 1-1. Montrose stepped it up in the second and really should have been 2-1 up after missing an absolute sitter not long before Handling’s lob stole all the points at the end.
Very happy trip home.