Week 4

lichtie23

Bills win it with a walk off FG, biggest comeback win of the McDermott era, were 17 points down at one stage. Think Ravens fucked up by not letting Singletary score, Bills were able to kneel it a couple of times before kicking the FG

Straight Bass Homie GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by Fuctifano

Was it last week I said something along the lines of the Lions scoring a ton of points but not being capable of stopping ANYBODY?

I didn't mean to include offenses like the Seahawks in 'anybody'. It was a figurative 'anybody', not a literal one. :blink:

1 minute ago, Boo Khaki said:

Was it last week I said something along the lines of the Lions scoring a ton of points but not being capable of stopping ANYBODY?

I didn't mean to include offenses like the Seahawks in 'anybody'. It was a figurative 'anybody', not a literal one. :blink:

We can score but can't keep weans out the close too.

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Incredible win for The Jets there tbh. Not because Steelers were great but because NYJ did there utmost to gift them the game. I'll take it.

Saleh has life in that team. Would be typical Jets though to give clowns like Gase far too long and then bin Saleh much more quickly.

Oh, and Pats are currently bottom of the AFC East :lol:

Edited by Boo Khaki

6 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

48-45 :bag

Both DC's should be fired, and every defensive player on both teams fined their game cheque. 

Over 500 yards of offense each 😂