Week 4

lichtie23

The undefeated Dolphins travel to Cincinatti on Thursday to face the Bengals and kick off week 4. We aso have our 1st Wembley game of the season with the Saints and Vikings facing off at Tottenhams stadium.

TNF

Dolphins @ Bengals

Sunday

2.30 PM

Saints vs Vikings (Tottenham Hotspur Stadium)

6PM

Bears @ Giants

Chargers @ Texans

Seahawks @ Lions

Browns @ Falcons

Titans @ Colts

Commanders @ Cowboys

Bills @ Ravens 

Jaguars @ Eagles

Jets @ Steelers

9.05/25PM

Cardinals @ Panthers

Broncos @ Raiders

Patriots @ Packers

SNF

Chiefs @ Buccaneers

Edited by lichtie23

Decent chance Chiefs - Bucs ends up being played in Minnesota because of the hurricane hitting Florida.

Absolute dogshit late slate, no idea why a couple of the early games aren't in that window.

@lichtie23 it's Jags @ Eagles , not Ravens who are playing the Bills 

Edited by Fuctifano

3 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Decent chance Chiefs - Bucs ends up being played in Minnesota because of the hurricane hitting Florida.

Absolute dogshit late slate, no idea why a couple of the early games aren't in that window.

@lichtie23 it's Jags @ Eagles , not Ravens who are playing the Bills 

Good spot. Thank you mate

3 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Sky 9.25 live game is Denver @ Las Vegas. Tomorrow, I’m getting the beers, crisps and sausage rolls in for my dugshite evening. 😁

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Sky 9.25 live game is Denver @ Las Vegas. Tomorrow, I’m getting the beers, crisps and sausage rolls in for my dugshite evening. 😁

that's the most intriguing of the 3 as the Raiders are probably better than 0-3 and the Broncos worse than 2-1. No idea why it isn't an 8-4 or even 7-5 split with the early / late games

11 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

that's the most intriguing of the 3 as the Raiders are probably better than 0-3 and the Broncos worse than 2-1. No idea why it isn't an 8-4 or even 7-5 split with the early / late games

Yup, how the Broncos are actually 2-1 is quite puzzling as we don’t have a fully functioning offense. Funny thing is, we could easily have been 3-0 dugshite, as we effectively beat ourselves in Seattle. It’s nothing new though, we haven’t had a fully functioning offense since the season before SB50. Our defence won us that one,

No matter. All I hoped for is that when I go to London, we weren’t already out of it.

25 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

It's just because most of the Home fixtures this week are being hosted by teams in the East or Midwest who usually kick their games of at or around 1pm EST. It's just an anomaly. In other weeks there will be a heavy 4pm balance. Only ones that really stand out as incongruous are the Cowboys, and perhaps the Lions, but then Cards at Panthers would be a 1pm most of the time.

15 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Would absolutely love to be in Vegas joining the sea of orange that will take over the Ally Giant Stadium. Maybe next year.

When I found out I was going to be in Austin this weekend I had a look and they were looking for $500 for a nose bleed ticket, that was before the start of the season. Now the cheapest is $200.... but the flights are $400-$500.

I'll make do with watching it in a sports bar at a normal time. Saints game starts at 8:30 and the chiefs game finishes around 9pm. Its going to be a great day.

2 hours ago, steelmen said:

When I found out I was going to be in Austin this weekend I had a look and they were looking for $500 for a nose bleed ticket, that was before the start of the season. Now the cheapest is $200.... but the flights are $400-$500.

I'll make do with watching it in a sports bar at a normal time. Saints game starts at 8:30 and the chiefs game finishes around 9pm. Its going to be a great day.

Let me know if you liked Austin. We’ve been once, and really enjoyed it. The BBQ restaurants were outstanding, as was the steak we had in Vince Young’s Steakhouse. Are you going down at dusk to ‘bat bridge’ to join the locals waiting for the bats to emerge from under the bridge and swoop in huge numbers around the bridge? We went down, never saw a single fcuking bat emerge from their lair, but fair enjoyed the beers and the chat with those around us. Fcuking bats. 😃

Edited by pozbaird

6 hours ago, steelmen said:

3 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Let me know if you liked Austin. We’ve been once, and really enjoyed it. The BBQ restaurants were outstanding, as was the steak we had in Vince Young’s Steakhouse. Are you going down at dusk to ‘bat bridge’ to join the locals waiting for the bats to emerge from under the bridge and swoop in huge numbers around the bridge? We went down, never saw a single fcuking bat emerge from their lair, but fair enjoyed the beers and the chat with those around us. Fcuking bats. 😃

@AmericanFan lives in Austin, perhaps he could point out the best place to watch it?

TNF

Dolphins @ Bengals

Sunday

2.30 PM

Saints vs Vikings (Tottenham Hotspur Stadium)

6PM

Bears @ Giants

Chargers @ Texans

Seahawks @ Lions

Browns @ Falcons

Titans @ Colts

Commanders @ Cowboys

Bills @ Ravens 

Jaguars @ Eagles

Jets @ Steelers

9.05/25PM

Cardinals @ Panthers

Broncos @ Raiders

Patriots @ Packers

SNF

Chiefs @ Buccaneers

Jesus Christ, hoping beyond hope Tua is ok. Surely there has to be an investigation into how he "passed" Miami's concussion protocol. That'll be his 2nd concussion in 5 days and he looked like he was having a seizure on the field. Horrible, horrible situation that could and absolutely should have been avoided at all costs.

Jesus Christ, hoping beyond hope Tua is ok. Surely there has to be an investigation into how he "passed" Miami's concussion protocol. That'll be his 2nd concussion in 5 days and he looked like he was having a seizure on the field. Horrible, horrible situation that could and absolutely should have been avoided at all costs.
Didn't look good at all, but there was an independent doctor involved in clearing him to return last week, not just the Dolphins medical staff.

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

When I saw his hands I thought he had suffered a dislocation, I never realised that was a response to concussion.

15 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
19 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Didn't look good at all, but there was an independent doctor involved in clearing him to return last week, not just the Dolphins medical staff.

Anyone who consented to clearing them deserved the same scrutiny.

I just can't believe all these years of CTE research and development of sports science, and this can still be allowed to happen.

Anyone who consented to clearing them deserved the same scrutiny.
I just can't believe all these years of CTE research and development of sports science, and this can still be allowed to happen.
I'm sure the independent doctor from last week will be coming under a huge amount of scrutiny now, but in a society as litigious as the USA I'd be very surprised if they let Tua back in the game last week without being 100% satisfied that he was OK.