Hello Hello

2 hours ago, Alfie Conns sideburns said:

I'm all ears, bud?

Better add a blindfold to whatever you may have on your lugs, mi amigo.   

As an aside, I played against and was directly marking said Alfie Conn in a game in the late 70s. He was indeed a player.

Case update:

RFC 2012 PLC (FORMERLY THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB PLC) – IN LIQUIDATION

6 hours ago, Alfie Conns sideburns said:

I'm here to uphold the good name and 150 year history of The Famous Glasgow Rangers.

I assume you're over 100 years old and have been living in North Korea for most of your life ??

a)    what good name do you believe they have  ??

b)   you've put an erroneous "5" into the years in existence

c) famous for . . . . . . .    (other than sectarian bile, anti everything non-unionist, etc, etc)   ??

Maybe time to lay off the Buckfast and Ketamine for a wee while, chief. 

8 hours ago, hearthammer said:

I assume you're over 100 years old and have been living in North Korea for most of your life ??

a)    what good name do you believe they have  ??

b)   you've put an erroneous "5" into the years in existence

c) famous for . . . . . . .    (other than sectarian bile, anti everything non-unionist, etc, etc)   ??

Maybe time to lay off the Buckfast and Ketamine for a wee while, chief. 

Duckie, I can call you Duckie?

I'm only in my mid 60s, and as for "living in North Korea" you couldn't be more wrong? In fact Duckie, I spent the best part of 25 years of my working life at a factory no more than a quarter of a mile from East End Park, and 5 years working a couple of miles away in Rosyth! 

Now Duckie,  to answer your questions.

a) Where do I start? 

b) Duckie mate, do yourself a favour and check out the official UEFA/FIFA websites. 

c) 5 times finalists in major European football competitions to begin with, and (off the top of my head) 120 domestic honours.

And as for your "Buckfast and Ketamine" comment Duckie, I think that says everything about you and your own sad lifestyle?

40 minutes ago, Alfie Conns sideburns said:

I'm only in my mid 60s, and as for "living in North Korea" you couldn't be more wrong? In fact Duckie, I spent the best part of 25 years of my working life at a factory no more than a quarter of a mile from East End Park, and 5 years working a couple of miles away in Rosyth! 

a) Where do I start? 

b) Duckie mate, do yourself a favour and check out the official UEFA/FIFA websites. 

c) 5 times finalists in major European football competitions to begin with, and (off the top of my head) 120 domestic honours.

And as for your "Buckfast and Ketamine" comment Duckie, I think that says everything about you and your own sad lifestyle?

Your answers, combined with your penchant for giving me one of your "pet" names, provide sufficient information for me to file you with the other deniers in the 

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil | by Christian Saur | Mobility  Insights | Medium

bracket.  

Enjoy the rest of your pathetic trolling.

3 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Your answers, combined with your penchant for giving me one of your "pet" names, provide sufficient information for me to file you with the other deniers in the 

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil | by Christian Saur | Mobility  Insights | Medium

bracket.  

Enjoy the rest of your pathetic trolling.

The "pet" name I gave you is directly related to the bloke (Duckie Dale) in your avatar. 

As for being a "denier"?  I'm afraid that I would rather believe what FIFA and UEFA tell me, than a pathetic troll like your good self?

1 hour ago, Alfie Conns sideburns said:

a) Where do I start? 

😂

5 hours ago, Alfie Conns sideburns said:

East End Park

I don't know if this says more about **** or me that I initially thought this was a byname for Parkhead.

Also, if nobody wants their Ketamine and Buckfast party pack, I can collect it off them later today, cheers.

Edited by RawB93

7 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

here’s a wee tune for you

https://youtu.be/OTn01jjEFfY

Here is a wee question for you. Name the compilation LP released by the Sex Pistols  that could describe Buddie's post.

pistols.jpg

21 hours ago, Alfie Conns sideburns said:

I'm here to uphold the good name and 150 year history of The Famous Glasgow Rangers.

140 years too early for that..

I don't know how late you are for the first bit.