County vs Hibs 01/10/22

I'm pretty sure that has come off Porteous' arm, but Hibs have pinned us back non stop this second half, and look like they're going to score again every time they go forward.

We're just punting long aimless balls up front for White to chase.

Edited by central staggie

2 hours ago, central staggie said:

I'm pretty sure that has come off Porteous' arm, but Hibs have pinned us back non stop this second half, and look like they're going to score again every time they go forward.

It’s been the same shite so far this season. We look utterly clueless when we have the ball. We barely manage any shots on target, never mind scoring.

Here comes the centre half up front now, f**k me 

Edited by Staggie_93

16 minutes ago, central staggie said:

It was exactly the same the last game I was at versus Aberdeen. Malkays shite brand of football taking us straight to the championship. 

I don’t know if this is toys out the pram and knee-jerk, but we’re in real real trouble. We’ve got two very capable centre halves and not much else. I don’t know what our plan is going forward other than launch it to White. I don’t think a single new signing has proved themselves yet other than maybe Purrington. Our attack looks disjointed and teams look like they’ll score against us every time they come forward and you can’t say fairer than that. There’s already a 5 point gap between ourselves and Motherwell and I can’t see us even scoring on Tuesday, let alone winning. Embarrassing.

I don’t know if this is toys out the pram and knee-jerk, but we’re in real real trouble. We’ve got two very capable centre halves and not much else. I don’t know what our plan is going forward other than launch it to White. I don’t think a single new signing has proved themselves yet other than maybe Purrington. Our attack looks disjointed and teams look like they’ll score against us every time they come forward and you can’t say fairer than that. There’s already a 5 point gap between ourselves and Motherwell and I can’t see us even scoring on Tuesday, let alone winning. Embarrassing.

Caveat this by saying thought Hibs were superb and some of their new signings look like great finds - wish we could say the same.

IPTV died in the first half but that second half was pretty damn good.

Kenneh, Kukharevych, Newell (yes, it’s me the president of his hate club praising him) and Porteous were the stand outs from what I saw but plenty other decent performances too.

The only black mark was Youan although he was rightly hooked by Johnson and you’ve got to praise him for that.

Got to be aiming for 6 points from our next 2 which would get us into 3rd place and then we’ve got a total free hit at Parkhead.

I don’t want to sound too excited but things are looking good, and not only results wise unlike the closed doors football, we’re playing some superb stuff.

44 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

IPTV died in the first half but that second half was pretty damn good.

Kenneh, Kukharevych, Newell (yes, it’s me the president of his hate club praising him) and Porteous were the stand outs from what I saw but plenty other decent performances too.

The only black mark was Youan although he was rightly hooked by Johnson and you’ve got to praise him for that.

Got to be aiming for 6 points from our next 2 which would get us into 3rd place and then we’ve got a total free hit at Parkhead.

I don’t want to sound too excited but things are looking good, and not only results wise unlike the closed doors football, we’re playing some superb stuff.

Starting to feel Newell is getting better every game even Campbell has been class this season. 

I would like to apologise to LJ for being hugely disappointed with his appointment.