County vs Hibs 01/10/22

Back to league action for us all this weekend. Are there many heading along to watch this?

Will it be Jordi Hiwula or Jordon White testing themselves against Scotland's latest superstar Ryan Porteous, we'll need to wait and see.

Discipline will be a key future for County as Hibs seem to find it more difficult against 11 players.

9 hours ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Back to league action for us all this weekend. Are there many heading along to watch this?

Will it be Jordi Hiwula or Jordon White testing themselves against Scotland's latest superstar Ryan Porteous, we'll need to wait and see.

Discipline will be a key future for County as Hibs seem to find it more difficult against 11 players.

Can't wait for the trip up. My favourite away day. 

I think this will be a good game to watch.

Both managers like to attack, so you could see a btts outcome.

Feels like weeks since the Aberdeen match, International breaks are great for getting injured players back, but dont half break up the season.

World Cup next.................

I was absolutely planning on coming up to this but I drank way too much in Krakow watching Sir Steve Clarke’s lads and I think I probably have covid so I won’t be super spreading the deadly virus to poor little Dingwall.

I think this is probably the first time in a long time that with the international break ending I was looking forward to watching Hibs again so I’m fully prepared to have my excitement taken away again.

Hoping for three points in this match, but it will be very tough. Maybe we'll see Magennis on the bench? Although I think the Motherwell game might be a more realistic target for him.

The first 11 pretty much picks itself, with Youan or McKirdy the only tricky decision for Lee Johnson I feel. 

4 hours ago, Rapid Pie Movement said:

Hoping for three points in this match, but it will be very tough. Maybe we'll see Magennis on the bench? Although I think the Motherwell game might be a more realistic target for him.

The first 11 pretty much picks itself, with Youan or McKirdy the only tricky decision for Lee Johnson I feel. 

McKirdy for me.

I’ve been quite excited about the thought of finally getting back to a game, but I’m also needing to kind of take it easy just now as I’m recovering from some man-flu. The thought of going to a game and trying not to get too emotionally involved (in order to protect my still-fragile throat) is always a bit of a challenge for me.

Then I woke up this morning and remembered what we were like for 85 minutes against Aberdeen, and my heart leapt and sank all at the same time.

I’m suddenly not sure I even want to go.

Our central midfield has been rotten too often despite Malky trying numerous combinations. Callachan and Tillson attempting to play it to the wide men is just painfiol.