Falkirk v Clyde

The re-signing of Lyon has to be the most baffling decision in a long line of baffling decisions. Wasn’t anywhere near good enough first time round so what made Lennon think he’d be any better a year or so later? Unbelievable.

Lennon and has to be said Moore  (he must have a say in signings and selections) some explaining to do. 
Going by the audio Danny doesn’t seem to think we are in any sort of crisis which is really concerning. Fiddling while Rome burns here!

One way or another something needs to change or we are down by Christmas as I really can’t see where the next point is coming from I really don’t!

Two things we won’t see again this season. McGinn scoring twice and giving the ball away twice!

I got quite excited after the 2nd went in cause I was thinking that ‘Burrell and Morrison etc haven’t scored yet so we’re going to score a barrow load’. We took our foot off the gas instead though.

Defence was good as were McGinn and Burrell, the rest were various degrees of just ok.

Was a bit frustrated at his substitutions too. No problem with taking Oliver and McGuffie off but I would have loved to see Alegria up front with Burrell. No need to bring Hetherington on either. Could understand it if it was an away game where we were in danger of conceding but not under yesterday’s circumstances. Lawal should have been on then instead.

Can’t really complain though. Three well deserved points and a goodish performance. Would do me every week.

Edited by ShaggerG
Edited because autocorrect likes North Africa.