Falkirk v Clyde

The worst part about Morrison's game is his crossing, so no point having him on the right hand side hitting the byline and duffing a cross. At least when he cuts in on the left hand side and has his 10 shots a game 1 of them could maybe go in. 

Same team as what started at Dunfermline and get after them from the very start. Kennedy & Lawal on in the second half and then it's up to them to win their place in the starting line up next week.

14 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Give his selfish determination to shoot every time he has the ball I think his strike rate isn’t that good tbh…..

4 goals in his last 5 league games, happily have him keep up that ratio over 36 games.

Three of our last four performances have been vastly better than anything that we have produced since taking  six off Dundee Utd in January 2018.

Unless McGlynn has another brain fart like his team selection at Kelty (surely lesson learned so he won’t) we should be winning this comfortably as we must with fixtures like this if we are to escape this league.

We were horrific last week so of course it’s the exact same line up this week.

Ross Lyon is absolutely terrible, awful touch, awful decision making, awful final ball.

If I hadn’t already bought my ticket I’d be staying at home seeing that team.

Three left backs on the bench too so at least there’s plenty of cover for chocolate legs Kennedy.

This will be a pumping. [emoji30]

Danny on the Magic mushrooms again. Honestly selections are doing my head in now, is he intentionally trying to wind the support up? 

Lyon’s in the squad, let alone starting?

Allan not starting?

One up top probably?

Painfully slow in central defence and no presence up front.. at least saves me from posting this post match.