Cove v Arbroath

Fyvie confirmed as missing for tomorrow. Big loss but was semi expected after picking up a hamstring injury against Partick 2 weeks. Other than him we have a full squad to choose from.

Think we might change shape with the arrival of Jack Sanders and lineup as below. Might be wishful thinking and could be the standard McIntyre 4-1-4-1

Screenshot_20220930-143926.jpg

Bitsindou got to play for me now

The Cove match preview also weird, acting like it’s an end of season relegation decider already 

There would be a 3 point gap with 31 games left to play 😂

Both sides know that victory would not only strike a psychological blow, but it would also open up a gap’

28 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Bitsindou got to play for me now

The Cove match preview also weird, acting like it’s an end of season relegation decider already 

There would be a 3 point gap with 31 games left to play 😂

Both sides know that victory would not only strike a psychological blow, but it would also open up a gap’

Obrien, McKenna and Stewart all out for this game and next week. Shuffled pack again !

8 minutes ago, Monkfish85 said:

Obrien, McKenna and Stewart all out for this game and next week. Shuffled pack again !

Surely not? Where you hear that??? If that is true when does this shit end. ToB has hardly been on the park this season he’s our main man 

If that’s the case then

Gaston

Oakley

Little

Hamilton

Hancock

Gold

Allan

Bitsindou

Tait

Bobby Linn

Hilson 

I would go. Although speaks volumes how we have Fosu, Paterson and Corfe who play out wide and I’d have Gold there ahead of all 3. 

Not having a go at Monkfish85 specifically but I really wish some of our fans would stop with this secret squirrel, insider info crap. Look, if you know there are players injured, missing, coming in or leaving the club - just say it, give all the info instead of these little unsubstantiated snippets.

It doesn't make you a superfan or look like you have a hotline to Dick Campbell, it's just annoying af.

And now we have one source saying three of our best players are out and one saying we have a full squad.

Edited by Tattie36

I just heard from a decent source that we have a full squad.
On my feedback form to the Club this week I remarked that we don’t get enough information on player fitness, signings etc. As a result the rumour mill is constantly churning out misinformation. It’s really frustrating!

Match preview says it hopes we have ToB, Little and McKenna fit but obviously won’t have any real idea until the team line comes out. I really dunno how to feel, I think Bobby should play more now we’ve not signed a striker. He’s a goal threat other than him kind of relying on McKenna or Hilson. Maybe Bitsindou will take the shackles off Allan and Tait a bit more and they’ll be able to get forward and chip in

Interestingly this is our first ever competitive meeting with Cove which seems pretty wild 

23 hours ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Fyvie confirmed as missing for tomorrow. Big loss but was semi expected after picking up a hamstring injury against Partick 2 weeks. Other than him we have a full squad to choose from.

Think we might change shape with the arrival of Jack Sanders and lineup as below. Might be wishful thinking and could be the standard McIntyre 4-1-4-1

Screenshot_20220930-143926.jpg

Cove appear to be starting 5-4-1 as far as I can tell.

Centre backs all brand new to the club. Interested to see how they get on. Ross was 50-50 but Reynolds appears to just be dropped.

Would prefer to see Towler over Dunne.

Screenshot_20221001-142534.jpg

Screenshot_20221001-142550.jpg

23 hours ago, Tattie36 said:

Not having a go at Monkfish85 specifically but I really wish some of our fans would stop with this secret squirrel, insider info crap. Look, if you know there are players injured, missing, coming in or leaving the club - just say it, give all the info instead of these little unsubstantiated snippets.

It doesn't make you a superfan or look like you have a hotline to Dick Campbell, it's just annoying af.

And now we have one source saying three of our best players are out and one saying we have a full squad.

In fairness, Monkfish pretty much called it 24 hours before the match, so they have clearly got a good source.  Don't think you should have to identify your contacts.  People can get into real bother passing on this type of information. 

Utterly grim. Full backs getting ripped to shreds and midfield dreadful. Worst I’ve seen Gold play for us and Allen is terrible. Need to give the ball to Linn as much as possible to run at them, Hilson doing ok but completely isolated.

Need subs on NOW!!

Edited by Tattie36