Queen’s Park vs Raith Rovers, Sat 1 Oct @ Ochilview

38 minutes ago, Against The Machine said:

I've been out the loop a wee bit the last couple of weeks, has there been word on why Ethan Ross is missing today? 

Ill according to the updates, but should be back next week. 

1 hour ago, McGuigan1978 said:

That’s quite impressive, who are they? 

Stirling Albion was one. That’s the only time I’ve ever been there in one of our ‘90s promotion seasons. Falkirk, Stenhousemuir, Queens Park. Not sure who the fifth one is.

4 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Stirling Albion was one. That’s the only time I’ve ever been there in one of our ‘90s promotion seasons. Falkirk, Stenhousemuir, Queens Park. Not sure who the fifth one is.

East Stirling?

4 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

East Stirlingshire 

Been the better side, but I am a wee bit concerned by how exposed Mcbride is leave Liam Dick down the left hand side. His starting position is so high, when the ball gets turned over high up the park Dick has had an overloads down his side a few times because he’s not got back in time. 

18 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

This is a lot more like the Sam Stanton I initially thought we would get when he signed. A real driving force in the midfield. 

I think it’s a matter of positional expectations, but until I get my RaithTV back up, I’m speculating based upon commentary. And, yes, I know I can resubscribe to RaithTV now that HE is gone, but can’t at this moment due to other circumstances.