King of milk

Milk is shite.

Tastes shite by itself. Ruins a cup of tea or coffee. Ruins chocolate. Ruins cereal. Milky sauces for meals are shite. Milky Bars were shite. The Milk Cup was the worst iteration of the League Cup. Milkshakes are shite. Cheese is the most over-rated thing humans have ever marketed, exacerbated by the modern performative snobby behaviour of faux middle-class wankers who pretend to enjoy its myriad risible incarnations. Even dark hot chocolate pishes all over its contemptible milk alternative.

Take your milk, and shove it up your fucking arse.

10 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Milk is shite.

Tastes shite by itself. Ruins a cup of tea or coffee. Ruins chocolate. Ruins cereal. Milky sauces for meals are shite. Milky Bars were shite. The Milk Cup was the worst iteration of the League Cup. Milkshakes are shite. Cheese is the most over-rated thing humans have ever marketed, exacerbated by the modern performative snobby behaviour of faux middle-class wankers who pretend to enjoy its myriad risible incarnations. Even dark hot chocolate pishes all over its contemptible milk alternative.

Taking "Lactose Intolerance" to new heights IMO

2 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Milk is shite.

image.jpeg.864831e3b6b13953c77c5bce10de6df5.jpeg

8 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

Milk is shite.

Get aff yer horse.

You know what really pisses me off? Veteran extreme Mountaineers! And the way they’re always banging on about losing bits of their feet to frostbite. They never shut up about it and I find it really irritating I guess I’m just…

….

Lack Toes intolerant 

I’ll get my coat

Surely most of us would agree that the king of milk is "the milk o' human kindness".  Unfortunately, my good lady vehemently disagrees and thinks that I am overly full of it.  Consequently, I will have to become a murderous psychopath.  But, I truly believe that compromise is essential in all successful marriages.