⚪⚫💨 Ayr v The Caley 🔵🔴🦅

I’m looking forward to this one. We have a good few options with the signing of Logan Chalmers. Michael Hewitt will benefit from regular first team football at Peterhead.
I would go with 

Albinson

Houston Musonda Kirk Reading

Mullin  Murdoch Dempsey Chalmers

Akinyemi  Young

12 minutes ago, Stan Quinn said:

I’m looking forward to this one. We have a good few options with the signing of Logan Chalmers. Michael Hewitt will benefit from regular first team football at Peterhead.
I would go with 

Albinson

Houston Musonda Kirk Reading

Mullin  Murdoch Dempsey Chalmers

Akinyemi  Young

Kirk wasn’t part of the reserve squad so think he may still injured 

Excellent signing.

Before the signing of Mullen (We don’t know about Young yet) we had no one outside of Dipo who was going to get anything close to eight goals over a season. In Chalmers and Mullen, we now have two. Makes us far less one dimensional and much more difficult to play against. 

ETA, wrong thread but can’t be fucked moving it. 

Edited by No_Problemo

Thanks to roadworks on the M8 I missed all the buses to Ayr in time for the game so I'm slinking back to Edinburgh. 

We've done well when I've missed games this season so maybe it's a good thing my plans have gone awry...

Edited by RiG

6 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Does Robbo not bother going to games? He’s in the sky studio just now. 

He’s much more interested in Hearts than his current employers. Been that way ever since he was moved to the Director of Football role.

13 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Ashford is glued to that teamsheet, feel like we've got Mullin, Daire, JML and Chalmers all fighting for one jersey :lol:

I'm not there today.

However, it is similar with McKenzie rather than sub him, he gets moved to the wing. Which makes it even harder for those guys you just mentioned. 

On the plus side, we have no shortage of options and the bench looks tasty if we need to change it.