⚪⚫💨 Ayr v The Caley 🔵🔴🦅

It's strange going into a game at Somerset Park not knowing we will get at least a point.  Ayr actually seem to be....alright this season?  We may actually lose this game.

On 25/09/2022 at 13:16, rb123! said:

Inverness still very much our bogey team...

Tell us about it.

Worse still, the ref will be Colin Steven who has refereed us against them THREE times recently and sent off one of our players every time while letting them off with  crimes against humanity.

All I can say is take beta blockers before the game.

The only game I ever remember us winning with Colin Steven in charge of was a cup game against Beith. Even then he let the Beith players kick our players silly and the moment an Ayr player did similar he was straight out with the yellow card.

One of many wee guys who should have no place in the professional leagues as a programme seller let alone an actual referee.

18 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

The only game I ever remember us winning with Colin Steven in charge of was a cup game against Beith. Even then he let the Beith players kick our players silly and the moment an Ayr player did similar he was straight out with the yellow card.

One of many wee guys who should have no place in the professional leagues as a programme seller let alone an actual referee.

That's him all right.

Wow, we concur for once!

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

I think he's a great referee and I'm sure many Caley fans will agree, in fact last Christmas I sent him a Caley top and a 2022 Calendar so that he could pencil in our games.

16 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

Tell us about it.

Worse still, the ref will be Colin Steven who has refereed us against them THREE times recently and sent off one of our players every time while letting them off with crimes against humanity.

C'mon now you're going too far on this one by saying the Caley players are commiting genocide against your team, ease back reading daft comics way into the night, yer heed's spinning.

1 hour ago, Raith_Raver said:

My heid was spinning after tthe first game, so you can imagine I was in orbit after the third with Steven in charge, and in the last game our keeper was pole axed and carried off and the ref did nothing, while our players get booked for pointing your antics out.

I heard he's got a holiday home in Merkinch.

6 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

Tell us about it.

Worse still, the ref will be Colin Steven who has refereed us against them THREE times recently and sent off one of our players every time while letting them off with  crimes against humanity.

That game at Starks in March is probably in my top 5 games I’ve ever been to. 5 goals, two late strikes from Logan Chalmers, 2 red cards for Raith and an absolute heads gone from many of your fans at the final whistle. Well worth the entry that day

16 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

Tell us about it.

Shut up you absolute whopper :lol: 

10 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

That game at Starks in March is probably in my top 5 games I’ve ever been to. 5 goals, two late strikes from Logan Chalmers, 2 red cards for Raith and an absolute heads gone from many of your fans at the final whistle. Well worth the entry that day

You've summed up that game to perfection, in fact, that's how the three games refereed by Colin Steven went

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Colin Steven is an utter diddy and a woeful referee but you are completely overlooking some of the absolutely heads gone moments from Raith players in recent fixtures.

The reason for the "heads gone" was frustration and incredulity at the decisions against us, compounded by the outrageous leniency towards ICT