βšͺβš«πŸ’¨ Ayr v The Caley πŸ”΅πŸ”΄πŸ¦…

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Never confident ahead of games against The Caley.

Hopefully Kirk is back for this one and I’d also like to see Brad Young partner Dipo up front. Mullin to start as well.

Defence simply has to be Reading Kirk Musonda Houston. Unless there are injuries we shouldn't deviate from that.

Up top I think Young deserves a go, although McKenzie has been playing surprisingly well there.

Mullin? I've not seen enough tbh, missed the Morton game midweek. O'Connor to lose his place?

Β 

35 minutes ago, RiG said:

I see there are no trains running between Glasgow and Ayr. A massive hinderance to our large travelling support that will be heading down the road for this one.

Damn, I didn't know this.

Is that because of rail strikes? Fair play to them though if so.

Will get the x77 bus down to Ayr in that case.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

A massive hinderance to our large travelling support that will be heading down the road for this one.

Getting your excuses in early, eh. Still, it'll be a pleasant change if you do turn up with a "large travelling support"

47 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Damn, I didn't know this.

Is that because of rail strikes? Fair play to them though if so.

Will get the x77 bus down to Ayr in that case.

Aye RMT strikes on the Saturday. It'll be a Megabus to/from Edinburgh for me as well as the X77. Last train from QS to Edinburgh is 1730.

9 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Is it safe to visit Somerset, and if so are we required to wear a hard hat in the away end? I recall safety issues with the roof trusses and beams rusted and parts blowing off.

Yes but you have to pay to get in so you'd be best staying in the house.Β 

17 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

There might just be 7 travelling supporters, Ayr fans will be familiar with that number eh?

Terrible comeback - mind you, you've got Billy Dodds to suffer so fair play to you for at least trying.Β Β