Forfar vs Dumbarton

13 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

I think the chances of seeing pure unadulterated mince at Station Park is guaranteed. 

I don't think the pies are as good as they were (definitely smaller) but bridies still top notch.

A visit to Forfar demands a bridie, you can have a pie anywhere.  I'm still raging at there being no lentil soup at Stenny a few weeks back 👿

I remember being pished at Forfar back in the old 3rd division days when I was a young whipper snapper. I bought a bridie midway through the first half and by half time I had demolished 3. I remember them being absolutely glorious but I was in no fit state to be providing accurate culinary critique.

12 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Are Forfar's pies still absolutely sensational? Between this and Cumnock coming up (where they did a glorious steak and haggis pie last season) I'm extremely excited for some quality away day food.

image.thumb.jpeg.255f53dccaed4cd8d9d844eaa87876fc.jpeg

That looks sensational. I'll take an order for a bridie and a pie, then.

Even first half. We look comfortable enough in possession but the balls forward to Wallace,  Love and McLean are rubbish. Wallace in particular is a problem. He keeps wandering from his position and its leaving nobody centrally. Both Buchanan and Lynas are raging at Love. Guy has been pish and is leaving Lynas very exposed.

Forfar had a few promising chances, but just can't get the final ball right. Had the best chance of the half but could only put a well worked free kick straight at Long.

We need to improve. Wallace and Love are not in it today. Forfar look the more likely to score.

On 25/09/2022 at 17:09, FifeSons said:

Not having any of this from the Loons fans. Classic tactic of writing your team off and then pulling out a result.

Called it.

That’s very disappointing. Sounded like it was all us at the end. Lead cut in half and a tough trip next week.

Better this weekend but still absolutely honking.

offered absolutely nothing going forward & rode our luck a bit at the end with McCallum making a couple of big saves.

Game was absolutely there for the taking, yet Irvine seems happy & content to play the game out, could of easily made a substitute or two and actually have a go rather than his usual boring nonsense.

1 hour ago, TheClosingArguement said:

Dumbarton probably deserved a winner on the basis of the 2nd half. 

Absolutely no interest from irvine to try & win the game. 

Give it a rest mate......in 1990 we had to paint banners to change things rather than hide behind fake avatars and  fake profile names. 

8 minutes ago, tbsouth said:

Give it a rest mate......in 1990 we had to paint banners to change things rather than hide behind fake avatars and  fake profile names. 

Are you telling me that's not really Scott Steiner posting? 

Illusions shattered.

2 minutes ago, RateofKnots said:

Are you telling me that's not really Scott Steiner posting? 

Illusions shattered.

Im actually rick steiner. don't tell scott.