Ukraine v Scotland (27/9/22)

accies1874

37 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

How many times over the week from the booing at Hampden to the Tierney not wearing armband to playing Ireland to now Porteous have Rangers fans smashed on the keyboard "Thats it, done with this country and national team"? :lol: 

35 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Can’t wait for the reaction from the Rangers fans when they see Ryan Jack and Porteous celebrating together later :lol: 

Can we give it a rest for once. So tiresome.

We’re all supporting the same team tonight.

3 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

He scored the 5th penalty v Israel

Fair enough with that penalty but across 90 minutes, I just don’t ever notice him impacting games at all for Scotland 

Hope he eats my words tonight however 

Edited by qpfc

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

If I have the fear of anything tonight, it's that we will just be mind numbingly slow going forward. But have to remember we don't need to win tonight.

The worry for me will come if we fall behind.

I reckon if we can get the first goal, though, we'll be as good as over the line.

21 minutes ago, Paxo said:

Is this likely to be an option? I'm too tight for Premier Sports.

It seems to be live now.  Two guys talking with players warming up behind them.  No clue what is being said so it could be anyone.  Will see what happens in 30 mins

12 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

I hope “Porto” scores a hat trick tonight of dodgy penalties he’s personally won 

Most adults can put club stuff aside when it comes to Scotland

I still think he’s a c**t :)

Ach I was just joking with the rest of them.

I'd have gone for Gallagher myself, but Porteous has been in the squad since the start and has been involved more recently so the right decision . 

52 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Surprised he’s went with Porteous over Gallagher myself but still the seething already on twitter is wonderful :lol: 

Having watched Gallagher in a back 4 would give me massive fear. Looks more comfortable in a back 5. Porteous is a player who I think is decent but does some stupid stuff.

14 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

He's a Scotland player, playing for Scotland. I want Porteous to have the game of his life, good luck to the lad. 

Aye, that’s my view as well. He can go back to being a wee Hibs p***k tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Ulises de la Cruz said:

Porteous was booed the other night when his name was read out. At least he will be an easy scapegoat for some people if we end up getting pumped.

That was a game against Ireland, guaranteed to attract fans from both of the bigot twins.

It seems to be live now.  Two guys talking with players warming up behind them.  No clue what is being said so it could be anyone.  Will see what happens in 30 mins

The Ukrainian FA site suggests it wont be watchable outside Ukraine but not sure. There's a few different official Ukranian sites though so if its on elsewhere I'll post it here.