Ukraine v Scotland (27/9/22)

accies1874

5 minutes ago, betting competition said:

I can't remember Kenny McLean playing in that position before 

He’s played left-back at Norwich a few times this season, as a stand in for other players. I expect the thinking is that he’s meant to help Taylor but he’s not really done that.

2 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

He’s played left-back at Norwich a few times this season, as a stand in for other players. I expect the thinking is that he’s meant to help Taylor but he’s not really done that.

He certainly hasn't. A couple of decent  chances for Ukraine have come from lack of cover for Taylor. 

Other than Ukraine missing a couple of sitters, that's a better first half than we've come to expect. If we improve in the second, as you'd expect, we could be OK here.

How are we going to f**k it up?  :P

1 minute ago, Stylish Kid said:

I've never understood McLean as a player. I want to like him, but I've never felt that he offers enough - he's like having half a player 🤷

McLean is one of these players that many fans don't seem to rate that highly but basically every manager he has played under has valued and trusted.