Ukraine v Scotland (27/9/22)

accies1874

On 25/09/2022 at 12:41, charger29 said:

The Ukranian broadcaster (and the Ukrainian FA) might be covering it on their YouTube channels. Not 100% though. Apparently they covered our previous game against Ukraine.

Ukraine broadcaster:

Ukraine FA channel: https://youtube.com/user/OfficialUkraineFA

Is this likely to be an option? I'm too tight for Premier Sports.

3 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

If they're celebrating Scotland winning the group, I will be celebrating with them.

Apparently Aberdeen and Rangers fans are going to be raging if Scotland win tonight for...reasons.

Some Edinburgh clubs fans having a weird one tonight.

Just now, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Hickey as part of a back three with Fraser and Taylor as wing backs. I thought he'd choose Ralston instead of Fraser.

I was just looking at that bbc team too, I think that's their interpretation rather than how they will line up.

I think it will be 4 at the back with fraser and mcginn wide, but we will find out soon enough

2 minutes ago, BingMcCrosby said:

I was just looking at that bbc team too, I think that's their interpretation rather than how they will line up.

I think it will be 4 at the back with fraser and mcginn wide, but we will find out soon enough

I think it's 3-3-2 (Porto, Hendry, Hickey - Jack, McGregor, McLean - Adams, McGinn) plus the wing backs.