Jump to content

Perthshire v Kilbirnie


Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, wintonfan said:

kilbirnie and perthshire could say as the incident was outside the ground its a police issue. 

thats a can o worms

Directly after the game you're still representing your club. Kilbirnie fans wouldn't have been in that area if they weren't playing Perthshire

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, AyrshiresNo1 said:

First off… no hammer was used, do you always believe the daily ranger ffs.
 

2. No fighting in the ground at all.

3. The locals attacked a female supporter which started the fight outside.

4. The local possil boys had turned up with weapons which is not hard to believe.

now…what are you to do in this situation? Run? Nah you defend yourself always.

and so what if its possilpark? Means nothing to anyone who doesn’t live there, granted it might be a rough area but big deal 😂 just because they are from glasgow does not mean they are to be feared.

3 times in glasgow…st rochs, rutherglen, possilpark they have come to blows with home fans being aggressive yet the club continues to fail to offer any protection for its supporters in these areas, so the outcome is violence inevitably.

and , after banning they young lads kilbirnie will suffer even more, was not long ago they raised around £5000 for the club but are thrown under the bus for defending themselves in a hostile area.

they will still watch from outside on the hill where the club has no control, not even the police can move them if they aren’t doing anything.

Thinly veiled threats of closing the gates for good are just that…threats, the committee do not own kilbirnie ladeside therefore they have no power to shut the club down! 
 

Why has no AGM been had for 8 years? Because gordon ronney and the committee know if they hold one …they are goners.

The statement is about the committees reputation not that of the fans or the club, as they say dont bite the hand that feeds you..and in this case kilbirnie will lose not only the supporters banned but others who are disillusioned by the committee and its finger pointing at every turn to blame it’s own fans wether in the right or wrong.

cowards!

You seem to know an awful lot about this. Hope you have given your statement to Police Scotland. If this was Twitter I would just have copied this in. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, AyrshiresNo1 said:

First off… no hammer was used, do you always believe the daily ranger ffs.
 

2. No fighting in the ground at all.

3. The locals attacked a female supporter which started the fight outside.

4. The local possil boys had turned up with weapons which is not hard to believe.

now…what are you to do in this situation? Run? Nah you defend yourself always.

and so what if its possilpark? Means nothing to anyone who doesn’t live there, granted it might be a rough area but big deal 😂 just because they are from glasgow does not mean they are to be feared.

3 times in glasgow…st rochs, rutherglen, possilpark they have come to blows with home fans being aggressive yet the club continues to fail to offer any protection for its supporters in these areas, so the outcome is violence inevitably.

and , after banning they young lads kilbirnie will suffer even more, was not long ago they raised around £5000 for the club but are thrown under the bus for defending themselves in a hostile area.

they will still watch from outside on the hill where the club has no control, not even the police can move them if they aren’t doing anything.

Thinly veiled threats of closing the gates for good are just that…threats, the committee do not own kilbirnie ladeside therefore they have no power to shut the club down! 
 

Why has no AGM been had for 8 years? Because gordon ronney and the committee know if they hold one …they are goners.

The statement is about the committees reputation not that of the fans or the club, as they say dont bite the hand that feeds you..and in this case kilbirnie will lose not only the supporters banned but others who are disillusioned by the committee and its finger pointing at every turn to blame it’s own fans wether in the right or wrong.

cowards!

I have saw some moronic posts on pie and bovril over the years. But this has to be right up there with the worst of them. 
Can see you shadow boxing about your living room in-between paragraphs. 
“Run, or stand and defend ourself”?

Deary me. A grown man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Shanner said:

Too much Danny Dyer for you.

You slaaag.

 

Anyway, that post from ayrshires number 1 football factory fan was laughable ‘stand and fight’? Dont be a gimp, this isnt some kind of feudal state where you need to duel everyone who insults your honour. 
Feel for the decent people at Kilbirnie who will be hurting due to the actions of complete neds. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, wintonfan said:

that was coming anyway, j&d have had sponsor logos on the touring cars of gordon shedden and dan rowbottom this year, pehaps itv coverage to millions is better business, derek pierce has been involved in motorsport for years havin raced porsches ad done thee dakar rally, his son is now racing

and J&D Pierce was bought by a Swedish company this summer, with a Swede now the chairman.

No surprise that a new boss wants to distance the company from such bad publicity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The problem is that the ned element has taken over/been allowed to take over whatever the support is at Kilbirnie and now is seen as the club support.Boozing and fighting wherever they can as a badge of village idiot honour  -and even if the club bans them(and in a small place like Kilbirnie every single culprit will be well known)they still loom around the club outside grounds or on the hill outside the ground in Glengarnock waiting to return.

And the big problem of course is away games where they manage to organise transport and then turn up for another club to deal with.As a Lok volunteer I saw first hand the boozed up  guys  try to  catch us out and rush through our gates last season in numbers to intimidate gate checkers and avoid paying-the only time I have ever seen that with any club.Some got in but we were ready  after many years of experience with stewards as we knew what to expect.

This isn’t a new thing at Kilbirnie as I remember seeing trouble as a boy in the late 70s when we played them in the junior cup and many times after at various games  but it has persisted and the club has not dealt with it.A real shame for true fans but the club has to deal with this and be very strong and forceful.Ban this mob or go out of business-and enforce the measures properly to ensure the safety of all fans.No fan of any club should feel unsafe at any game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

The problem is that the ned element has taken over/been allowed to take over whatever the support is at Kilbirnie and now is seen as the club support.Boozing and fighting wherever they can as a badge of village idiot honour  -and even if the club bans them(and in a small place like Kilbirnie every single culprit will be well known)they still loom around the club outside grounds or on the hill outside the ground in Glengarnock waiting to return.

And the big problem of course is away games where they manage to organise transport and then turn up for another club to deal with.As a Lok volunteer I saw first hand the boozed up  guys  try to  catch us out and rush through our gates last season in numbers to intimidate gate checkers and avoid paying-the only time I have ever seen that with any club.Some got in but we were ready  after many years of experience with stewards as we knew what to expect.

This isn’t a new thing at Kilbirnie as I remember seeing trouble as a boy in the late 70s when we played them in the junior cup and many times after at various games  but it has persisted and the club has not dealt with it.A real shame for true fans but the club has to deal with this and be very strong and forceful.Ban this mob or go out of business-and enforce the measures properly to ensure the safety of all fans.No fan of any club should feel unsafe at any game.

Boozing 😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Some Kilbirnie locals are claiming there hasn't been an AGM at the club in 8 years.

Also claiming 90% of Kilbirnie FC is owned some chap in Sweden!!!

Need a Philadelphia lawyer for that one.

Then there's the more sinister claim by a completely different source that a couple of the names involved with the Glengarnock/ Young Kilbirnie Team (YKT) had connections with some neo nazi outfit called National Action that was put on the banned list by the UK government pre Covid.

Any budding investigative journalists out there then fill yer boots.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, LeedsPhil said:

and J&D Pierce was bought by a Swedish company this summer, with a Swede now the chairman.

No surprise that a new boss wants to distance the company from such bad publicity.

the j&d pierce logo is all over sport, anfield rebuild they are doin steelwork, silverstone circuit truckfest sponsor, its all about image

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PossilYM said:

Some Kilbirnie locals are claiming there hasn't been an AGM at the club in 8 years.

Also claiming 90% of Kilbirnie FC is owned some chap in Sweden!!!

Need a Philadelphia lawyer for that one.

Then there's the more sinister claim by a completely different source that a couple of the names involved with the Glengarnock/ Young Kilbirnie Team (YKT) had connections with some neo nazi outfit called National Action that was put on the banned list by the UK government pre Covid.

Any budding investigative journalists out there then fill yer boots.

 

image.png.24dca00f44c28ec28d9a33464584f934.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, PossilYM said:

Some Kilbirnie locals are claiming there hasn't been an AGM at the club in 8 years.

Also claiming 90% of Kilbirnie FC is owned some chap in Sweden!!!

Need a Philadelphia lawyer for that one.

Then there's the more sinister claim by a completely different source that a couple of the names involved with the Glengarnock/ Young Kilbirnie Team (YKT) had connections with some neo nazi outfit called National Action that was put on the banned list by the UK government pre Covid.

Any budding investigative journalists out there then fill yer boots.

 

The Kilbirnie Klux Klan?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...