Michael Moffat Testimonial

Announcement coming soon 

We will be posting details of  all his events on all social media platforms, I will update this forum all details ,

It’s going to be kicked off with  a Race night held in hospitality suite/hub , anyone wanting to sponsor the night or a race please PM me for prices , also looking for prizes for race winners ( ie bottle of spirits ) 

Details on timings and ticket prices along with the opportunity to purchase a horse in the event will be announced at his official launch 

Edited by Finlay21

Michael Moffat is an Ayr legend. He is one of my favourite Ayr players ever.

If he had entered the senior game earlier in his career, I have no doubt that he would have played for bigger clubs than Ayr and Dunfermline and at a much higher level than the Scottish Championship. 

How many years total has he been at Ayr?

This’ll technically be his tenth season I think but he joined half way through 2010-11 so it’s not been a full 10 years.

I’d imagine he’ll retire from the playing staff at the end of this season hence why it’s being arranged.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/09/2022 at 06:52, Richey Edwards said:

Michael Moffat is an Ayr legend. He is one of my favourite Ayr players ever.

If he had entered the senior game earlier in his career, I have no doubt that he would have played for bigger clubs than Ayr and Dunfermline and at a much higher level than the Scottish Championship. 

This x1000

With the exception of his penchant for the green side of Glasgow, but everyone has their faults

• 2 weeks later...

The first of Moff’s testimonial events have been announced today , it all starts with a race night in the hospitality suite at Somerset on Saturday 5th November ( after home match v Morton) starting at 7pm , tickets are limited and are available from committee members in club shop or by mailing themofftestimonial@gmail.com , horses also on sale at £5 per horse with a decent prize for all winning horses , show your appreciation to our legend and buy a ticket and get along to show your support for his tremendous service 

On 18/10/2022 at 19:34, Finlay21 said:

The first of Moff’s testimonial events have been announced today , it all starts with a race night in the hospitality suite at Somerset on Saturday 5th November ( after home match v Morton) starting at 7pm , tickets are limited and are available from committee members in club shop or by mailing themofftestimonial@gmail.com , horses also on sale at £5 per horse with a decent prize for all winning horses , show your appreciation to our legend and buy a ticket and get along to show your support for his tremendous service 

The testimonial committee would like to thank the over 30 companies who have sponsored the races along with John Grigor and his company Ayrshire Taxis who have sponsored the evening resulting in no cost to the funds meaning 100% of money raised goes directly to Moff’s fund , which will be presented to him after all his events are completed in late October 2023 at his testimonial dinner 

Edited by Finlay21