King of Crisps

Mallo_Madrid

Personally, I would take crisps over confectionary every day of the week. 

With the top boys below. Cleary a strong flavoured ridge-based crisp is hard to beat.

1472232675_SVMcCoys.thumb.png.62d6599786c911889f03ec23dc3a40df.png398474011_0_640x640.jpg.af00c25ed7c6ce3b8718b7f2edd26ff1.jpg

What is your King of Crisps. Hopefully not too many in the habit of keeping crisps in the fridge.

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

2 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

BBQ Beef Hula Hoops and Really Cheesy Wotsits Crunchy are my current favourites.

On a related note, my wife is American and is utterly horrified by meat flavoured crisps, just can't fathom them at all. Apparently just not  thing in the Pacific North West.

Various types of fish flavour crisps are popular where I am, but meat flavours are also popular - beef and bacon especially.  And Paprika, f*****g Paprika!  Cheese and Chives are another weird one.

12 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Various types of fish flavour crisps are popular where I am, but meat flavours are also popular - beef and bacon especially.  And Paprika, f*****g Paprika!  Cheese and Chives are another weird one.

She loves Paprika crisps. Americans are a strange breed.

1 minute ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

She's been here long enough to call them crisps now, but not long enough to enjoy the vast array of flavour we have.

I'll hold my hand up to being guilty of the same as your GF - I've been here 7 years and still not really adapted to the range of crisp flavours available.  We can get a limited range of "foreign" crisps but they are very expensive -and I'm talking the likes of Lays rather than a high-end product.  

I had a pack of Mackies crisps (Mature Cheddar and Onion) the other week - I built them up with my wife and son and paid over the odds for them - a big disappointment. Foosty and lacking in flavour intensity.