Philip and Holly

throbber

Listen to hollys audio clip explanation, she sounds like some sort of evil robot from an episode of black mirror.

The blatant lies and the abuse of power and taking the general public as morons is what hurts the most here.

7 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

The thing I found funny about Beckham (apparently) standing in the queue for 12 hours to view the coffin was that it was obvious that Mrs Beckham clearly couldn't be fucking bothered. 

I hope he never gets the knighthood he’s so obviously fucking desperate for. 

British people absolutely love to queue, whether it's sitting in a traffic jam or standing in the rain waiting to board a bus. 

The first law of queuing is that it must be done in an British, Stoic, orderly fashion. You cannot push your way in ahead of other people. This is what sets our people apart from Johnny Foreigner.

Queue jumping is a national travesty. They should be drowned in the Thames.

3 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

British people absolutely love to queue, whether it's sitting in a traffic jam or standing in the rain waiting to board a bus. 

The first law of queuing is that it must be done in an British, Stoic, orderly fashion. You cannot push your way in ahead of other people. This is what sets our people apart from Johnny Foreigner.

Queue jumping is a national travesty. They should be drowned in the Thames.

Alright Adrian Brits love a queue - that's why Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield know there's no greater crime than jumping one | The Sun

TV hosts Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby have learnt that hell hath no fury like that which we collectively hold for those accused of jumping a queue.

And the longer the queue in question, the fierier doth the rage burn.

It’s got to be said, I’m not sure they did a lot wrong.

They weren’t the only broadcasters who got into Westminster Hall without a day’s wait.

But when it comes to queuing, the red mist descends and we lose all reason.

Never mind Habeas Corpus and all that.

In the stocks of public opinion they were clamped, to be pelted virtually with rotten tomatoes, or anything else that came to hand.

Just like the lying in state, and the funeral itself, the public’s punishment of Phil and Holly has felt almost medieval.

I felt a similar red mist start to settle around me last week when I heard an eminent psychologist opine that the British aren’t especially good at queueing.

Whaaat?! I’d give the chap the Phil and Holly treatment if I had my way. How dare he!