Philip and Holly

throbber

Possibly the most British scandal you will ever see with the pair of them jumping a queue to see the queens coffin causing outrage on Twitter. This followed by a creepy and insincere half arsed apology from Holly which she said they would “never jump a queue” when it’s quite obvious that’s exactly what they did, they claim they were there for reporting purposes yet no report ever got released.

This coming not that long after they gave away prizes for people to have their energy bills paid when it was looking like the average heating bill in the U.K. would be £300 a month and lots of businesses would go under. Philip made a snidey remark about people taking the huff on the internet which also made him come across as a total p***k. 

Whilst we are still on the subject of Philip, he only came out as gay as the truth was going to be revealed he was having relations with an 18 year old from the show who he had known since he was 12 and he had the Covid outbreak to thank for that story not being fully uncovered at the time.

A pair of subhuman scumbags imo.

12 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Anyone who cares about this really needs to get a life.

I disagree. what has (allegedly) happened is a symptom of modern Britain.

There is a "class above" who have been nurtured by this government. They get VIP lanes to Covid contracts based on their funding to the Tory party. They get access to the country's leaders. They get access to royalty. They get free dinners at top restaurants. They get a seat in the House of Lords.

Some get there by birth, some by having money. All get there by connections.

And now, Phil & Holly who purport to be ordinary folk who happen to be TV presenters, are seen at that table. Evidence that they are not "just like us" but have entered the realm where they get in ahead because of who they are and no more.

It might just be a queue, but it speaks to a larger issue.

Forget the Queen's coffin, I remember an Airdrie fan "getting the steward* on me" because I took a single step out of the soup queue to see the goal mouth during a corner kick.  Queuing: serious business.

*steward laughed in the guy's face.

1 minute ago, Hedgecutter said:

Forget the Queen's coffin, I remember an Airdrie fan "getting the steward* on me" because I took a single step out of the soup queue to see the goal mouth during a corner kick.  Queuing: serious business.

Soup? At a football game?

I think you're on the wrong forum.

23 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I disagree. what has (allegedly) happened is a symptom of modern Britain.

There is a "class above" who have been nurtured by this government. They get VIP lanes to Covid contracts based on their funding to the Tory party. They get access to the country's leaders. They get access to royalty. They get free dinners at top restaurants. They get a seat in the House of Lords.

Some get there by birth, some by having money. All get there by connections.

And now, Phil & Holly who purport to be ordinary folk who happen to be TV presenters, are seen at that table. Evidence that they are not "just like us" but have entered the realm where they get in ahead because of who they are and no more.

It might just be a queue, but it speaks to a larger issue.

God forbid there be evidence of classism and preferential treatment for anyone whilst queuing to see the coffin of AN ACTUAL FUCKING MONARCH. There's not a group alive that perpetuate the divide between classes more clearly than the woman they were all waiting to weep over.

The pair of them are quite blatantly horrible tory c***s, and he's almost certainly a groomer, so string them up for those actual offences against society, not this meaningless shit. The whole island is fucking insane. 

22 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

no-soup-for-you.jpg.adb206494111de6d45c5dc9ccbf47109.jpg