Jump to content

Pars vs Peterhead - Sat 1st October


Recommended Posts

Bought my ticket for this and already waiting on the international break to come to a speedy conclusion.

Top vs Bottom next weekend at EEP, with all the pressure on the Pars to get three points and finally showing a clinical edge in front of goal.

Would like to see Hamilton involved and think Wighton may come in for McCann.

Peterhead fans will be plonked at the end of the Main Stand if you're planning to visit our lovely ground.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Bought my ticket for this and already waiting on the international break to come to a speedy conclusion.

Top vs Bottom next weekend at EEP, with all the pressure on the Pars to get three points and finally showing a clinical edge in front of goal.

Would like to see Hamilton involved and think Wighton may come in for McCann.

Peterhead fans will be plonked at the end of the Main Stand if you're planning to visit our lovely ground.

Been there and done that, presume that wee toerag Fakenham has returned south. Not sure if Andy still has anything to do the Shire if not he will be more than welcome to join the Bluetoon faithful.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Allan and O'Hara injured, Wighton just back with knee problem. We've got a reserve keeper,  Hamilton and Fisher as back up. Other clubs can make 5 subs in a game, I count 3 we can make who are no different to who's starting games. No option to get width. Who backs up the wing backs if they're injured. Loss of form? No replacements.

Yeah, were doing fine just now but the next week needs to produce a number of signings. Hope it happens but by f**k we're leaving it late.

 

Edited by Chubbychops
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Blue-Toon said:


We fielded our strongest team so if Elgin can beat us by 4 goals you should easily beat us by much more.

Yikes! 

Hope we absolutely pump you mind. Noticed Dow wasn't in your squad today; is he injured?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Yikes! 

Hope we absolutely pump you mind. Noticed Dow wasn't in your squad today; is he injured?

Could be. Plenty others injured so he could be another to add to the list. Not that hes been setting the heather on fire.

He should be more noticeable in the present side because its pretty crap.

Maybe hes been dragged down . Who knows.

Edited by As Easterly as it gets!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For the first time this season a home game will be over by HT and we won't have to worry about finding the breakthrough in the second half. Would be nice for a new puss or two in beforehand, not because I think we need them for this game but because we'll need them over the course of the season and time is ticking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

For the first time this season a home game will be over by HT and we won't have to worry about finding the breakthrough in the second half. Would be nice for a new puss or two in beforehand, not because I think we need them for this game but because we'll need them over the course of the season and time is ticking.

The absolute state of this btw.

Even I'm almost rooting for us to lose reading that shite 😮💨

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I don't think Peterhead will win but 9/1 is a *very* high price and well worth a punt considering how tight all our home games have been.

11/1 now with Coral and Ladbrokes but still not worth a gamble.

William Hill offering 25/1 for 5-0 seems like better odds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

The absolute state of this btw.

Even I'm almost rooting for us to lose reading that shite 😮💨

Just a laugh and a joke, do think we'll win though.

 

21 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Can just tell you'll have egg on yer puss after that emoji23.png

Not at all Robert, face will be an egg free zone. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

11/1 is ridiculous for any match at this level tbh.

Remember a game down at Berwick in league 2 where they were 16/1 to beat us. Remember being very tempted by it at the time but never took a punt. They, of course, beat us 2-0 that night to end a 15-game winless streak.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...