Jump to content

LEITH ATHLETIC


Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

What part of playing 10 years at Whitehill did you not get?

You do realise he probs won more at Whitehill than anywhere else :lol:

Ffs one last explanation WW went to the amateur scene and appointed Andrew instead of going for a more experienced manager!

It's no me that's the numpty yer making a right cnut of yourself now :lol:

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

ww went to the amateur route and appointed yaya, yer makin oot like he’d never kicked a baw for anyone highe, what an absolute idiot ye really r m8 😆😆

all they years of service playing in junior leagues and eos but coz he went ammy for 2 year they’ve “went down the amateur route” totally clueless u are id love to ken which club ur associated wi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

ww went to the amateur route and appointed yaya, yer makin oot like he’d never kicked a baw for anyone highe, what an absolute idiot ye really r m8 😆😆

all they years of service playing in junior leagues and eos but coz he went ammy for 2 year they’ve “went down the amateur route” totally clueless u are id love to ken which club ur associated wi

Angry Channel 9 GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

aye- uve made a complete arse eh urself oan this one m8

Jesus wept! 

He was saying the last manager came from ammys and it didn't work, no insult or bad blood towards the ammys. 

You seem to be very paranoid, is everything ok? Nobody really cares that much about your "mate" tbh, we were just talking about the Leith/WW situation like adults, if that hurts you then you better take another wee break from here until you settle down a bit because this is brutal 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Stag Nation said:

Big time players? Whitehill? Leith Athletic?

Have I missed something?

Depends how old you are I suppose. 90s and early noughties WW were one of the best non league sides in the country. Left the EOS as champions in 2013, recent years have been poor, only big time player I recall was Benni McCarthy 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/10/2022 at 12:45, StraightOuttaEOS said:

was told handren fae the mighty sandys afc been offered the job last night. exciting times ahead for sure 

if thats the case handren the legend has stepped in its defo a big mistake leaving the mighty sandys afc!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/10/2022 at 15:09, StraightOuttaEOS said:

he turned the welfare job down after long talks with committee and was given no assurance of a budget. he’s been promised a good amount of funds at leith ath and there’s no one better at attracting big time players of high quality to a team. no one likes us we don’t care #5inarow #thisishowitfeelstobesandys #firstsigningwaynemac

mans a legend is handren, he attracts players to sandys that leith/whitehill can only dream off! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/10/2022 at 21:14, StraightOuttaEOS said:

spoke to handren snr tonight and he all but confirmed him and daz will be in the dugout for leith ath on sat coming. leith ath fans can expect a high quality standard of players arriving in the next few weeks and get them climbing the table. u clearly have an agenda against me so cannae wait to prove you wrong when the handren’s are announced before fri 

Have i missed the announcement 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 03/10/2022 at 19:17, The Mantis said:

Depends how old you are I suppose. 90s and early noughties WW were one of the best non league sides in the country. Left the EOS as champions in 2013, recent years have been poor, only big time player I recall was Benni McCarthy 😉

wis it no "benny hill" !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/10/2022 at 21:14, StraightOuttaEOS said:

spoke to handren snr tonight and he all but confirmed him and daz will be in the dugout for leith ath on sat coming. leith ath fans can expect a high quality standard of players arriving in the next few weeks and get them climbing the table. u clearly have an agenda against me so cannae wait to prove you wrong when the handren’s are announced before 

Has he signed any sandys superstars yet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

i telt ye in a previous thread, handrens turned down leith ath coz they want to make history wi the mighty sandys afc. 

And the day before you're proclaiming to the world how you were going to prove everyone wrong and he would be in charge by Friday, utter windbag

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, magoo said:

And the day before you're proclaiming to the world how you were going to prove everyone wrong and he would be in charge by Friday, utter windbag

listen m8 a couldnae care wit u think, handred was offered the joab n has decided tae stay at sandys afc. r u cryin me a liar??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

listen m8 a couldnae care wit u think, handred was offered the joab n has decided tae stay at sandys afc. r u cryin me a liar??

Im posting on the facts, we will take your claim he was offered the job with the same pinch of salt we took when you told us he would be in by fri and you would take great delight in being proved correct

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, magoo said:

Im posting on the facts, we will take your claim he was offered the job with the same pinch of salt we took when you told us he would be in by fri and you would take great delight in being proved correct

listen m8 im no interested in yer posts now, av got bigger fish tae fry starting tomorro.. iv gave u enough air time it’s flattering hunni pie but i only mix wi the big time n yer no near ma level ma son ✊✊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, magoo said:

Im posting on the facts, we will take your claim he was offered the job with the same pinch of salt we took when you told us he would be in by fri and you would take great delight in being proved correct

Whitehills are sh*te 🤣🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...