LEITH ATHLETIC

Torino

1 hour ago, newcastle broon said:

Are you his agent or something you said he was in for the WW job as well :lol:

he turned the welfare job down after long talks with committee and was given no assurance of a budget. he’s been promised a good amount of funds at leith ath and there’s no one better at attracting big time players of high quality to a team. no one likes us we don’t care #5inarow #thisishowitfeelstobesandys #firstsigningwaynemac

48 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

he turned the welfare job down after long talks with committee and was given no assurance of a budget. he’s been promised a good amount of funds at leith ath and there’s no one better at attracting big time players of high quality to a team. no one likes us we don’t care #5inarow #thisishowitfeelstobesandys #firstsigningwaynemac

No Way Idk GIF by Originals

5 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

No Way Idk GIF by Originals

spoke to handren snr tonight and he all but confirmed him and daz will be in the dugout for leith ath on sat coming. leith ath fans can expect a high quality standard of players arriving in the next few weeks and get them climbing the table. u clearly have an agenda against me so cannae wait to prove you wrong when the handren’s are announced before fri 

38 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

u clearly have an agenda against me so cannae wait to prove you wrong when the handren’s are announced before fri 

No agenda pal you seem very much in the know, maybe someone from Whitehill will confirm that Leith was his 2nd choice?

I just think your story doesn't match considering Whitehill s last managerial appointment came from the amateurs. Don't think they'd go the same route twice.

Oh and Wayne has always followed the pound so wouldn't surprise me if he ended up there.

Edited by newcastle broon

35 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

No agenda pal you seem very much in the know, maybe someone from Whitehill will confirm that Leith was his 2nd choice?

I just think your story doesn't match considering Whitehill s last managerial appointment came from the amateurs. Don't think they'd go the same route twice.

Oh and Wayne has always followed the pound so wouldn't surprise me if he ended up there.

everyone in eos knows ww have nae dough since parky went in wi cal at big t. 

ive heard leith huv plenty eh money in the pot to get promoted. i find yer comment about daz coming fae amateurs patronising also. the guys won the premier league 5 times in last 6 years & gonnae win it this season at a canter.

hes managed tae get guys like kiddo, ozzy, wayno, shaggy, tansey, jamo to name afew along to sandys so certainly kens how to bring in sublime talent to a team. kiddo took half the sandys side tae ww and they all came back after a few months as they missed both handrens so much, that speaks volumes for me. you clearly hate the mighty sandys but always remember no one likes us & we don’t care !!!

#thisishowitfeelstobesandys #championsagainasuknow

6 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

everyone in eos knows ww have nae dough since parky went in wi cal at big t. 

ive heard leith huv plenty eh money in the pot to get promoted. i find yer comment about daz coming fae amateurs patronising also. the guys won the premier league 5 times in last 6 years & gonnae win it this season at a canter.

hes managed tae get guys like kiddo, ozzy, wayno, shaggy, tansey, jamo to name afew along to sandys so certainly kens how to bring in sublime talent to a team. kiddo took half the sandys side tae ww and they all came back after a few months as they missed both handrens so much, that speaks volumes for me. you clearly hate the mighty sandys but always remember no one likes us & we don’t care !!!

#thisishowitfeelstobesandys #championsagainasuknow

:lol: Patronising where was Andrew before he came to WW like?

The point I was making was they (WW) went the amateur route before wi Andrew and it didn't work out so couldnt see them going back that way for the next managerial appointment 

Don't think will ever get the answer on here though you never know. :lol:

I really don't know where you get I hate Sandys from I know they're Edinburgh amateurs  that's about it. 

It's not a level I've ever been following,you seem very excited by them though so very best of luck to you. 

11 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

:lol: Patronising where was Andrew before he came to WW like?

The point I was making was they (WW) went the amateur route before wi Andrew and it didn't work out so couldnt see them going back that way for the next managerial appointment 

Don't think will ever get the answer on here though you never know. :lol:

I really don't know where you get I hate Sandys from I know they're Edinburgh amateurs  that's about it. 

It's not a level I've ever been following,you seem very excited by them though so very best of luck to you. 

complete b.s that statement above!! kiddo had a long successful career in juniors & only ended his career for sandys at ammy level to play for / wi his pals, winning several leagues and cups i mite add!! he had never had a managers job before ww so tae say they went down the ammy route in appointing him in baffling!!

another sandys hater trolling on a social media website, no surprise!! #welcometohell #welcometosandys

1 hour ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

complete b.s that statement above!! kiddo had a long successful career in juniors & only ended his career for sandys at ammy level to play for / wi his pals, winning several leagues and cups i mite add!! he had never had a managers job before ww so tae say they went down the ammy route in appointing him in baffling!!

another sandys hater trolling on a social media website, no surprise!! #welcometohell #welcometosandys

You are forgetting or do you not know he spent most, I think close to 10 year of his career at WW and was recruited from amateur football for the Welfare job.

A Whitehill legend. 

You're the one doing the trolling I have already stated I have no issues with Sandys whatsoever.

I think you're more embarrassing the club and yourself than anything else. 

Take a chill pill bud. 

200.gif

2 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

You are forgetting or do you not know he spent most, I think close to 10 year of his career at WW and was recruited from amateur football for the Welfare job.

A Whitehill legend. 

You're the one doing the trolling I have already stated I have no issues with Sandys whatsoever.

I think you're more embarrassing the club and yourself than anything else. 

Take a chill pill bud. 

200.gif

yer saying he was recruited from ammy football but is a ww legend also played wi rosey posey but coz the laddie had 2 year playin winnning titles and cups wi his pals he’s an amateur signing… aye what a dafty u are!!! assuming u have strong ties tae tollcross or edin star coz the jealousy is ripping oot ye!!!! #thisishowitfeelstobesandys

#championsagainasyouknow

#stevenandackyareherefor5inarow

6 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

yer saying he was recruited from ammy football but is a ww legend also played wi rosey posey but coz the laddie had 2 year playin winnning titles and cups wi his pals he’s an amateur signing… aye what a dafty u are!!! assuming u have strong ties tae tollcross or edin star coz the jealousy is ripping oot ye!!!! #thisishowitfeelstobesandys

#championsagainasyouknow

#stevenandackyareherefor5inarow

You really need help my friend. 

He came BACK to Whitehill from amateur football.  

What part are you not getting? 

It's no me that's the dafty here.  

I've been on this forum posting most things Whitehill for over 10 years :lol:

Anyway this is a Leith thread I'm sure there's an amateur one somewhere for you to continue yer absolute bonkers rants aboot Sandys Tollcross and Edinburgh Star! 

27 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

You really need help my friend. 

He came BACK to Whitehill from amateur football.  

What part are you not getting? 

It's no me that's the dafty here.  

I've been on this forum posting most things Whitehill for over 10 years :lol:

Anyway this is a Leith thread I'm sure there's an amateur one somewhere for you to continue yer absolute bonkers rants aboot Sandys Tollcross and Edinburgh Star! 

listen pal!!!! read the original quotes by me. u bizarrely claimed handrens wouldn’t get a sniff at ww cause kiddo was a player finishing his career at ammy’s wi his pals. “going down the amateur route again” yaya kiddo spent 2 glorious years at the age of 35 to finish playing wi his pals, hardly going down the amateur route when he was appointed gaffer at ww!!!

made an arse of urself wi this one !!!

On 02/10/2022 at 15:09, StraightOuttaEOS said:

Big time players? Whitehill? Leith Athletic?

Have I missed something?

46 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

listen pal!!!! read the original quotes by me. u bizarrely claimed handrens wouldn’t get a sniff at ww cause kiddo was a player finishing his career at ammy’s wi his pals. “going down the amateur route again” yaya kiddo spent 2 glorious years at the age of 35 to finish playing wi his pals, hardly going down the amateur route when he was appointed gaffer at ww!!!

made an arse of urself wi this one !!!

Jeezo I'm not explaining myself again. :lol:

I think most on this forum will comprehend what I was posting.

I dont even know who this Handren is pal. 

Good luck to him if he has got the Leith job by the way. 

I really hope he has as its no me that will have made an arse of themselves here. 

Maybes in half an hour them chill pills will have kicked in. Seriously calm doon my friend! 

Nae idea myself, good luck to him if he decides he wants to give it a go at a higher level instead of just wanting to remain at a place that would seem to be the eptome of the 'big fish, small pond' mentality.

Don't really know anything about Sandys but if they are that good then they should maybe look to stepping up to a better level of competition in the EoSL to give decent players and managers a possible path.

1 hour ago, newcastle broon said:

Jeezo I'm not explaining myself again. :lol:

I think most on this forum will comprehend what I was posting.

I dont even know who this Handren is pal. 

Good luck to him if he has got the Leith job by the way. 

I really hope he has as its no me that will have made an arse of themselves here. 

Maybes in half an hour them chill pills will have kicked in. Seriously calm doon my friend! 

making oot like yaya has only ever been at ammy level when infact he played a very high standard aw his career, “amateur route” what a complete numpty u are btw 

Edited by StraightOuttaEOS

38 minutes ago, StraightOuttaEOS said:

making oot like yaya has only ever been at ammy level when infact he played a very high standard aw his career, “amateur route” what a complete numpty u are btw 

What part of playing 10 years at Whitehill did you not get?

You do realise he probs won more at Whitehill than anywhere else :lol:

Ffs one last explanation WW went to the amateur scene and appointed Andrew instead of going for a more experienced manager!

It's no me that's the numpty yer making a right cnut of yourself now :lol:

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF