hume resigned as assistant

paterson left as coach

4 committee left

cant get a assistant in becos of his reputation

ricky miller GONE

blair tomlie GONE

louis swanson GONE

players keep leaving

Wow!! I had heard it was bad but I didn’t realise some of them had gone too. 

The chairman should be at Derek Riddle’s door begging him to come back and sort this mess out! 

6 minutes ago, Torino said:

From what I hear in the boozer, Ricky got offered £3k fell out with the gaffer then left after a few games with a k in his tail. Canny be true?? 

Theres a big difference between boozer talk and what actually happens within clubs.

Ricky played in a bounce game for an EoSFL Premier club last week. 

1 hour ago, newcastle broon said:

Theres a big difference between boozer talk and what actually happens within clubs.

Ricky played in a bounce game for an EoSFL Premier club last week. 

One of the players just told me that the big guy who did the program & loads of other stuff just left tae. Were does it all end!  

There is no football club in the land where all players,coaches , manager and committee sing from the same hymn sheet constantly. 

They are only two points from top of league, the captain rightly accepted assistant manager at Musselburgh ( another club with turnover of managers / players ) 

The big guy that does the programme is a genuine ,well respected man who will be hard to replace and sorely missed. 

14 hours ago, Dalry llama said:

There is no football club in the land where all players,coaches , manager and committee sing from the same hymn sheet constantly. 

They are only two points from top of league, the captain rightly accepted assistant manager at Musselburgh ( another club with turnover of managers / players ) 

The big guy that does the programme is a genuine ,well respected man who will be hard to replace and sorely missed. 

I think that it needs clarified that to a large extent that a lot of the turnover at Musselburgh has been up the way Andy,  I'm a fan but in pretty much every case bar one or two Olivebank's been a good place for managers and players to play/manage for a decent club or work their way further up.