Week 3

lichtie23

I've only seen the highlights so probably not best placed to comment but the 49ers D looked like it played a solid game. But the offence? Oooft. Trash.

Yep, defense was solid, if you limit the other team's offense to 9 points you should be winning the game.

Pretty one dimensional run game and a QB who couldn't hit a cow on the arse with a banjo. Must be the first QB ever to save his side points by stepping out the back of the end zone while throwing a suicidal pass that was going to be a pick 6.

The inexperience in the O line gives me the fear, only made worse with Williams injury.

So looking forward to next week when i don't have to stay up to 1am (although all games were done by 12:30 this weekend) and then record the 2am game... as i am going to be in Texas. First game at 8:30am all the way through to 10-11pm

With the exception of the first half against the Seahawks the Denver D has been really really good. and if the offense ever clicks we could do some damage. Raiders in LV this week could be fun. can we get McDaniel's sacked again? or will the usual happen and Raiders win 27-3

17 minutes ago, steelmen said:

So looking forward to next week when i don't have to stay up to 1am (although all games were done by 12:30 this weekend) and then record the 2am game... as i am going to be in Texas. First game at 8:30am all the way through to 10-11pm

With the exception of the first half against the Seahawks the Denver D has been really really good. and if the offense ever clicks we could do some damage. Raiders in LV this week could be fun. can we get McDaniel's sacked again? or will the usual happen and Raiders win 27-3

Peter King’s match report from Las Vegas is in…

506ECC2D-0DA1-4771-8577-66B44BA10A56.jpeg

'Skills comps' :bag

Fucking hell...

On second thoughts, I actually want to see that, provided it isn't just predictable shit like QB's hitting holes in moving paper targets. I want to see an 'is there a single CB in the NFL who knows how to form tackle?' comp. Good fucking luck finding a winner there.

Edited by Boo Khaki

2 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

'Skills comps' :bag

Fucking hell...

On second thoughts, I actually want to see that, provided it isn't just predictable shit like QB's hitting holes in moving paper targets. I want to see an 'is there a single CB in the NFL who knows how to form tackle?' comp. Good fucking luck finding a winner there.

Looking forward to the Vic Fangio v Nathaniel Hackett ‘time management’ faceoff. Skills.

9 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Plus The Ryan Tannehill pass interception showcase.

Should have a referees challenge too. Personally, I’d challenge Shawn Hochuli to explain why Bosa kicking Russell Wilson isn’t tripping. 😎

Edited by pozbaird