Week 3

lichtie23

Sack McDaniels now!
Toughest division in the NFL and shite-est coach do not make a match.

Oh, and Mark Davies can GTF too.

Fucking amateur would be crediting the organization too highly. Most high school teams would pump this embarrassing evocation of the silver and black!

I’m, for the first time ever, ashamed to be a Raider.

Just now, jagfox said:

Christian Kirk with the Jags TD. Looking bad for the Bolts here.

They're being comprehensively outcoached.

There needs to be an inquest after this disgrace. Losing to the Jags isn't the issue because they are not the mickey mouse outfit they have been the past couple of years, it's the completely flat performance, the abysmal coaching, and the totally predictable slew of injuries to key players.

Anthony Lynn, and even Mike fucking McCoy both won playoff games in their first two seasons as SD/LAC HC's with far less talent than this roster has. Right now this team is heading straight for .500 mediocrity again. I've already said that I totally do not buy Staley's 'rah-rah' bullshit and pointed out that I don't understand how a supposed 'guru' achieved absolutely nothing with some decent talent on D last year, and this type of non-performance is the most blatant hallmark of shitty coaching there is.