Week 3

lichtie23

Just now, Mr. Brightside said:

Whilst I don't think he should be back in the game, I'm not sure being knocked out/woozy is the same as being concussed, is it?

The thing about concussions is that frequently you have absolutely no lingering symptoms until an hour or two after the event, so how they can witness him experience what was obviously a concussive blow to the head, get up woozy, fall over again with jelly legs, then conclude within 20 minutes that he's A-ok is baffling.

Like I said though, it's long been a bone of contention that NFL protocol is really just there to pay lip service and isn't actually fit for purpose.

Just now, Boo Khaki said:

The thing about concussions is that frequently you have absolutely no lingering symptoms until an hour or two after the event, so how they can witness him experience what was obviously a concussive blow to the head, get up woozy, fall over again with jelly legs, then conclude within 20 minutes that he's A-ok is baffling.

Like I said though, it's long been a bone of contention that NFL protocol is really just there to pay lip service and isn't actually fit for purpose.

I agree, and whilst all that is true, he could still not have suffered a concussion because being woozy is not necessarily a symptom of a concussion.

But you're right, I'm not really sure how you can tell if someone is concussed or not in that short timeframe, but if they followed the protocols in place then I guess they don't really care.

Corey Linsley and Keenan Allen both inactive, so I think the Chargers O will still be half-arsed even if Herbert lasts the game. JC Jackson also inactive

I think it was about 2005 the last time this franchise had all 22 starters available for an entire game.

Edited by Boo Khaki

13 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Josh McDaniels a cert to be first coach fired this season.
I had high hopes, but he’s a clueless charlatan

The latest in a long line of Belichick Co-Ords to shit up the league once they are out of NE

You'd think that a moron who happily spent a 1st round pick on Tim Tebow would be on the blacklist of every franchise in the league, but apparently not. That's the baffling thing about that hire. He has previous where he proved he's a clueless idiot who believes he's far more clever than everyone else.