Hindu - Muslim violence in UK

ICTChris

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

I'm not disagreeing with you, but you will get shouted down by the left for "Islamaphobia" if you criticise Islam in any shape, form, or fashion.

There doesn't seem to be the same problem with crticising Hinduism.

That’s because Hinduaphobia is more difficult to pronounce.

1 hour ago, Jeff Venom said:

Digressing off the path of the thread here, but if tax payers who pay for private provision feel so shite about 'paying twice' then perhaps they should have a tax opt-out where they don't pay any tax, but they also receive precisely zero access to public services. 

I’d go for that.

I reckon I could spend my own money better than the state.

Basic conservatism.

2 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

I’d go for that.

I reckon I could spend my own money better than the state.

Basic conservatism.

That'll be you with your water supply cut off then, unless you can set up your own infrastructure. Need an A+E? Forget it, you'll not be using the public roads to get there for a start, and even if you do get there it'll be back of the line until all tax payers are seen first. 

But crack on in the meantime.

1 minute ago, Jeff Venom said:

That'll be you with your water supply cut off then, unless you can set up your own infrastructure. Need an A+E? Forget it, you'll not be using the public roads to get there for a start, and even if you do get there it'll be back of the line until all tax payers are seen first. 

But crack on in the meantime.

Okay, happy to pay basic minimum for defence, foreign affairs and things you can’t buy personally.

Didn't take you quite so literally.

1 minute ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Okay, happy to pay basic minimum for defence, foreign affairs and things you can’t buy personally.

Didn't take you quite so literally.

You thought my proposal was for people to opt out of paying any tax but could still avail of things tax payers have access to? How very Tory. 

8 hours ago, Jeff Venom said:

Digressing off the path of the thread here, but if tax payers who pay for private provision feel so shite about 'paying twice' then perhaps they should have a tax opt-out where they don't pay any tax, but they also receive precisely zero access to public services. 

So no access to water, sewage , ,electricity, roads etc…

It would be impossible surely