The King of confectionery.

Derry Alli

6 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

No offense Bert but that is probably the most boring post in the history of the Internet.

Thanks for the feedback. With it being a confectionary thread I didn't mention my Deli Meat Sub and can of Watermelon Monster that accompanied my white chocolate Lion Bar, would that jazz the post up a bit? All constructive criticism appreciated 

3 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

The satisfying snap of breaking a bar of Galaxy straight from the fridge is great but when you're eating it it's lifted to greater heights by taking a bite from an apple. Probably one for a Best Combination of Foods thread.

What posessed you to try that? Were you drunk? Sleep deprived? Are you being serious? 

The satisfying snap of breaking a bar of Galaxy straight from the fridge is great but when you're eating it it's lifted to greater heights by taking a bite from an apple. Probably one for a Best Combination of Foods thread.

BEAST

I kinda get this, I like taking a bite of chocolate then some crisps.
Tayto do a cheese and onion chocolate bar that I really need to try.
f825e1ef46cdd7e69f37fcf95d73b6a9.jpg

1 minute ago, Amarillo Bairn said:

I kinda get this, I like taking a bite of chocolate then some crisps.
Tayto do a cheese and onion chocolate bar that I really need to try.
f825e1ef46cdd7e69f37fcf95d73b6a9.jpg

I have to admit, eating a bar of chocolate after eating a packet of crisps, while your fingers are still covered in salt and crumbs, just adds to the chocolate eating experience as the cross contamination occurs.

Mods ...please